Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad 503CX with Phase One P20+ and 80mm 2.8 SOLD  (Read 13790 times)

JoshKunkel

• My Flickr
Hasselblad 503CX with Phase One P20+ and 80mm 2.8 SOLD
« on: January 22, 2011, 05:18:16 pm »

Hasselblad 503CX with Phase One P20+ and 80mm 2.8

Phase One P20+ bought at Capture Integration in June 2010 (pre-owned) still under classic warranty. P20+ has a small indent in the outer corner that was there when I bought it from Capture Integration, it does not affect the usage in any way. P20+ in very good condition, perfect working order with 1 original and 2 after market batteries.
503CX and 80 CF T* bought in EX condition from KEH in October 2010, PME 5 bought a few days ago, so new to me that I don't have the batteries that I ordered for it yet, they are in the mail, I will confirm that it works prior to sale. Sale includes Acute Matte D split prism (a real deal maker for this setup) and an extra Acute Matte DPS custom prism for the DPS finder (I only have the prism, not the DPS finder), waistlevel viewfinder, Phase One firewire cable (never used) viewfinder 'masks' (I don't use them but it is tricky to guess the framelines without them), Phase One battery charger, Capture Integration sync cable, and Phase One hard case with some of the foam removed so that the Hasselblad and P20+ would fit in the same case because of the current single carry on rule for flights. The case fits the setup nicely but the foam no longer looks nice. I put gaff tape over the Phase One label on the case to try to keep it incognito.

This setup is sweet and it is bittersweet to have to sell it to honor my civic duty in the upcoming tax season. For this reason it is priced to sell quickly at $6800.00 Preference is given to New York City buyers, as I would like to do a local sale.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 09:01:20 am by JoshKunkel »

JoshKunkel

• My Flickr
Re: Hasselblad 503CX with Phase One P20+ and 80mm 2.8
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 12:37:17 am »

Batteries for PME 5 arrived- works great, and the buyer gets all 10 spare batteries with sale!

JoshKunkel

• My Flickr
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 11:10:36 pm »

Just to confirm:  The small indent is on the outer metal casing, not the sensor, the sensor is perfect, you can see this in the photo that shows the screen side of the Phase One P20+ on the upper right corner of the casing.  The sensor is A++++

Vincent Goetz

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 07:15:21 pm »

wish I had seen this a week ago, I was in Manhattan for a few weeks.  Back home in California, and I would want to se this setup....

JoshKunkel

• My Flickr
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 04:33:12 pm »

Bump with update:

I sent the Phase One P20+ back in for a check up because it developed noise beyond a normal operating back, and Phase One Denmark did the following: Recalibration, IR-Filter Exhchanged, Repair of Flash Card Circuit, Firmware Update, Repair of Power Supply, Image Capture and Inspection, Focus Inspection, Cleaning, and Visual Inspection.  

I had no idea that there was any issue with the IR-Filter, focusing, etc. because the back was operating fine, but Phase One was able to scrutinize deeper than what was obvious to me, and I am grateful that their comprehensive warranty service brought this back up to their standards despite the fact that I had no idea of the issues they fixed (I only noticed the noise issue).  The warranty is still in effect until June 2011 and I will help the buyer in any way possible if there is an issue, but that is unlikely because of the recent (March 14 2011) service by Phase One.  

To those of you who previously expressed interest, please understand that my reluctance to sell was because I wanted to follow up on the noise issue and in hindsight it is for the best, the back is now available in the condition it should be to sell.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 05:38:16 pm by JoshKunkel »

JoshKunkel

• My Flickr
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 09:43:52 pm »

Price Reduced to $6300, or make offers if you are interested in parts of the kit!

JoshKunkel

• My Flickr
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 01:49:31 pm »

Photos showing small indent:

OLEG ukraine

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2011, 03:45:33 pm »

as i can see back fall on the floor + you ignore when i ask to send sample images....
sorry

JoshKunkel

• My Flickr
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 10:00:59 am »

Well your powers of deduction are much better than mine because the mark was on the back when I bought it from Capture Integration with a one year warranty in place and was also recently checked by Phase one a month ago in Denmark and neither of them have identified the source of the mark but they both have sold/released the camera for use without hesitation, but if you are implying that it was dropped then perhaps you are right but it would have been before I owned it so I have no way to confirm/deny it.

The administrators of this site can confirm that I promptly replied to your PM with a web source of photos taken with this back as you requested, not only did you not follow up to my reply, you posted this nonsensical jab on my listing.  Troll much?

JoshKunkel

• My Flickr
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 06:24:05 pm »

New price for NYC sale:  $5900

attika

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 12:29:48 am »

can u sell only the phase one P20+
that's all i need..if so what's the best offer?..pls advice
regards..

Brian Hirschfeld

• Brian Hirschfeld Photography
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 10:02:12 am »

I live around NYC and Im interested in just the P20+ will you just sell that?
www.brianhirschfeldphotography.com / www.flickr.com/brianhirschfeldphotography
---------------------------------------------------------------
Leica / Nikon / Hasselblad / Mamiya ~ Proud IQ180 owner

JoshKunkel

• My Flickr
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2011, 12:00:46 pm »

Would prefer to sell in one deal, although the most interest is overwhelmingly for the back alone.
will drop price for full kit to $5500 cash in NYC, if it does not sell then will price individually.

ron lacy

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 03:47:20 pm »

Hi.  I am interested in exactly what is for sale.  Can you confirm that the body, the 80mm lens, the PME finder and the digital back are included in your sale price?

thanks very much
Ron Lacy

JoshKunkel

• My Flickr
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 06:57:42 pm »

Yes, Yes and Yes, Phase One P20+, 80mm T lens, 503CX body with Acute Matte D, and the PME finder with batteries all included at my price of $5500.  You also get an Acute Matte DPS screen (Not the finder, only the Acute Matte screen that goes with the DPS finder), a Hasselblad waistlevel viewfinder, a film back in need of new seals that I did not list because it needs work but I intended to give to the buyer anyway as I will no longer need it, The Phase One case shown in the photo (some of the padding cut out so the Hasselblad with back and lens can fit without removing them from the body, all the foreign plug adapters, Firewire cord, Phase One sensor cleaning kit, and the cord to tether the back to the lens.

JoshKunkel

• My Flickr
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 05:07:40 am »

NEW PRICE: $5400 for Phase One P20+, Hasselblad 503CX, 80mm T Lens, PME 5, plus all other listed accessories.

Brian Hirschfeld

• Brian Hirschfeld Photography

I am interested, please e-mail me montblanc100years@mac.com
www.brianhirschfeldphotography.com / www.flickr.com/brianhirschfeldphotography
---------------------------------------------------------------
Leica / Nikon / Hasselblad / Mamiya ~ Proud IQ180 owner

JoshKunkel

• My Flickr

NEWER PRICE:  $5300 for everything.

ron lacy

Josh-
Just sent you a PM about the equipment.