Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Canon G11 *NEW*  (Read 687 times)

MaximeRousseau

FS: Canon G11 *NEW*
« on: January 18, 2011, 09:32:32 pm »

Up for sale is a new Canon G11.

Note that it is not new in box. This camera has been an in-store UNPOWERED demo at the store I work for, and has been store under a plate of glass for all of it's life. Battery was stored elsewhere so the camera has been powered on only to be tested, and has taken only a handful of shots to be tested.

As this unit was handled very little and basically not powered for the whole time it was in store, it is in pristine condition. The finish show now signs of handling, the glass is totally unmolested.

Comes with unfilled warranty papers, original accessories still wrapped (except for charger). I will supply a proof of purchase with the price blacked out for warranty registration.

Pics:

The G11 still routinely sells for 350+ on ebay, in USED condition. You're getting a camera in perfect condition with the full Canon 3 year warranty for the same price.

Asking 360$ shipped to anywhere in North America. As with all my FS threads, PM me if you want to deal something out. I will be taking trades for Nikon glass (primes, wide-angles or cheaper fisheyes) or a flash, with or without cash depending on the value of the trade.

PM, email (max302 atjwjetut gmail.com) or reply if you want more info/pics.

Buy with confidence: OCN , eBay, Heatware.

MaximeRousseau

Re: FS: Canon G11 *NEW*
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 03:28:22 pm »

Price drop to 340$.

Will also take trades or partial trades for an RB67 beater in functional condition, or other cheap MF stuff.
Pages: [1]   Go Up