Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: summer fun  (Read 995 times)

MarkoMijailovic

• MRKM FOTO
summer fun
« on: January 16, 2011, 05:34:44 pm »

stamper

Re: summer fun
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 08:30:24 am »

The processing is imo too much. However I realise this is a matter of taste. The background isn't the best. Was it unavoidable? Desaturating it would make it better along with a tighter crop. The female is very nice but overall the image could have been better with more thought going into it. Can you re shoot? ::)

MarkoMijailovic

• MRKM FOTO
Re: summer fun
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 02:47:43 pm »

Thanks for the feedback! I guess I should've mentioned the type of look I'm going for... was going for that very vibrant and contrasty burst-of-colour *alive* type look to reflect my friend Erica (the girl in the picture, who's an absolute ball of energy) and the time of year it was taken in- summertime! As for the background, indeed it's not the best of backgrounds, but the photo wouldn't be with such interesting colours if it weren't for that background when I think back. Re-shooting is possible, I just have to wait another four or five months  ;D Oh and lastly (I know it sounds like I'm defending myself too much here- I'm not; just stating facts about the photo), this wasn't a 'planned' shot... This was merely a spur of the moment shot. Thanks again for the feedback, though! I genuinely appreciate all feedback from the folks on here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up