Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD*****Like New Epson 4800 printer with Colorbyte Image Print v8 $1395 SOLD***  (Read 1135 times)

gdh

• https://www.facebook.com/Gallery833-Fine-Art-in-Redding-160225810674500/

I am selling a very little used Epson 4800 with Colorbytesoftware's IMAGE PRINT V. 8 RIP, the very best and the latest version.
This printer is one of 3 I have and am selling. My license from Colorbyte allows this sale and you get the Dongle to plug into a USB port and encryption codes.

I'm replacing the other two as I use them semi regularly and need them, but this 4800 was at an distant location and I just didn't get to the area often thus it has extremely low usage.  It HAS ORIGINAL BOX, PACKING MATERIALS, OWNERS MANUAL. AND CD WITH DRIVERS THAT CAME WITH IT. You can and should download the latest drivers from Epson's web site.  I primarily used it for 8.5x11" proofs but will take up to 17"x100' roll media from dozens of manufacturers.

IMAGE PRINT FOR THE 4800 costs $895--I will sell it (with the printer only for $399) and the Epson 4800 cost new $2495, I'm selling for $1395 shipping+ paypal (no fee if send "personal-money owed."[/b]  

Below are the current readings re: remaining life of this printer; 5 BEING 100% OF LIFE REMAINING:
CUTTER LIFE   *****
CR MOTOR      *****
PF MOTOR       *****
HEAD              *****
CLEANER         *****

I live in Redding California. You may email me at:  gdh@halkides-morgan.com or visit my web page to learn more about me: www.dennishalkides.com.  I have a Star-51 status at ebay with 100% Positive feedback. I'm a verified paypal user. All items may be picked up at Redding, California or I will ship packed in the original creates at your expense.  These will also be delivered to the carrier for free and you pay actual shipping beyond that.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 03:19:54 pm by gdh »
Pages: [1]   Go Up