Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PHOTOFRAME  (Read 1813 times)

alangubbay

PHOTOFRAME
« on: January 09, 2011, 05:26:33 am »

Has anyone experience of digital photoframes?  I would like to get one as an alternative to a photoalbum.  However, I am concerned about luminosity and colour.  The i pad seems expensive when all the additional bells and whistles are not necessary.  The Samsung SPF-1000W 10" frame seems a good bet @ £135 but I have no means of seeing and trying it.

gamezway

• best price ds card
Re: PHOTOFRAME
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 01:33:29 am »

Digital photo frames, on the other hand, let you create slideshows with cool transitions to display all of your vacation pics. And some frames add video and audio playback, Wi-Fi, and/or Bluetooth. The best part? LCD technology is finally becoming affordable enough for these frames to be had at reasonable prices. Sure, you can land a killer deal on a solid frame, but you need to know what to look for. Here are five rules to follow to help you pick the perfect digital picture frame.
ps3 break,
R4 CARD buy on gamezway.com

tom b

• http://tombrown.id.au
Re: PHOTOFRAME
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 03:14:08 am »

Everywhere I look it seems to be digital TV plus DVD player. I can't remember where I have seen a digital photo frame used for promotional material. Is there an alternative universe that is out there?

I have certainly seen lots of digital TVs out there spruiking all sorts of products.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Tom Brown
Pages: [1]   Go Up