Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad Arcbody + 35mm, 45mm, 75mm lenses, full set  (Read 4443 times)

Sandor

Hasselblad Arcbody + 35mm, 45mm, 75mm lenses, full set
« on: January 08, 2011, 01:25:20 pm »

Dear folks,

Considering to sell my Hasselblad Arcbody set for funding some other equipment - it is a complete system in perfect shape with all three Rodenstock lenses - the 35mm f/4,5 Apo-Grandagon, 45mm  f/4,5 Apo-Grandagon and 75mm f/4,5 Grandagon-N. All accessories (correction slides, center filter, pouches, LEE filter holder, two shade plates and Arcbody hard case included. I still have the original paperwork and users manual aswell.

It is a rare and the most compact technical camera designed ever, a joy to use. The gear is in the EU, although can be shipped anywhere fully insured. Open for reasonable offers - please email sandor@beamphoto.hu

Sandor

Re: Hasselblad Arcbody + 35mm, 45mm, 75mm lenses, full set
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 01:24:13 pm »

Here are the answers for questions received, may be useful for all:

- Would like to sell the kit complete, as it is hard to find together.
- The hardcase is the original black one with Hasselblad Arcbody logo on it, with all dividers inside.
- The system accepts Hasselblad V backs, film and digital aswell.
- All the lenses are in mint condition, no scratches, no fungus, perfect.

gdh

• https://www.facebook.com/Gallery833-Fine-Art-in-Redding-160225810674500/
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 02:04:58 pm »

Hi--if it's not too much trouble, an asking price and pictures would be a great help. I am somewhat interested but need this stuff before I take time and persue it.

Thanks

Dennis

henrikfoto

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 02:26:51 pm »

Is it possible to use the Arcbody with a digital back?

Henrik

gdh

• https://www.facebook.com/Gallery833-Fine-Art-in-Redding-160225810674500/
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 08:26:38 pm »

Yes, it takes a Hasselblad  "V" mount back which a few digital backs will fit, such as the Leaf Aptus II 12 and Aptus II 10 and more, however the problem you encounter once you start using high resolution digital backs is that the optics made for this camera are insufficient to take advantage of the truly high resolution digital backs, even though the optics the seller has listed here, which were made for this camera(about 15 years ago), are all higher resolution than the standard Hasselblad V series lenses.  I'm not aware of any ability to adapt higher resolution modern digital lenses to this camera.  So you're in essence buying a film camera, and a nice one at that (if you have good eyesight), and proceed to digital backs cautiously, especially anything above 22MP. This camera will not take the standard V series lenses Hasselblad had made for years--that's not a loss since the lenses listed by the seller are still superior.  Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 11:40:12 am by gdh »

Sandor

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 07:42:18 am »

Dear Henrik,

The Arcbody takes Hasselblad "V" mount digital backs. The detailed answer Gdh gave is spot on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up