Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Christmas Down Under  (Read 897 times)

Lonnie Utah

Christmas Down Under
« on: January 04, 2011, 03:17:19 pm »

I got back a couple days ago and I have gotten the first of my downunder shots processed.  I had remarkably little time to shoot, and even less time under the best conditions.

On the plus side I had a geat time with my wife's family. Played with my Nephew's ages 2 and 4, went to the beach alot (and showed the Aussise how to build EPIC sand castles (which were all promptly destroyed by my nephews )), I fought the crowds at the fish market on Christmas eve (that was a big missed photo opp), ate prawns and Moreton Bay Bugs on Christmas day, watched the start of Sydney to Hobart from the heads on Boxing day, went up to Hunter Valley for a night (free samples!), watched the aussies lose the ashes from a little working class pub (Sorry mates!), did some walking around bondi mid morning one day and hung out at the beach with my nephews.

I didn't make it to the blue mountains, nor to much of the bush where I'm sure there are tremendous photo ops for the type of photography I like to do. Next time I go my wife will not be preggers and that will give me many more options. 

Now on to the goods....

Rainbow Larikeet

#2 Manly Harbor (best sky of the trip)

3# Sunrise From Manly Beach

More here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up