Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ROLLIE hy6 body (new) + Schneider lenses  (Read 2759 times)

lensi

ROLLIE hy6 body (new) + Schneider lenses
« on: January 04, 2011, 01:02:41 pm »

Hi Guys

Ok, I am a newish member that has been reading the forums for some time. I'm not 100% yet but I might have to sell my very recently acquired Roliflex Hy6 body and the following lenses. Depending on the interest I receive - I'll then act accordingly. I'd rather not sell these but again might be forced to - so here's the list.

Roliflex Hy6 body (still has protective covering side of body and handle screen on body) + folding prism (latest FW 3.10a3 ) + 2 x Sinar Batteries and charger
Schneider 90mm F4 + large shade can be used on 50, 110, 90 *
Schneider 50mm F2 + UV *
Schneider 80mm F2.8 + shade
Zeiss       110mm F2 + UV *
Rollie       150mm F4
Rollie x 2 conv
Schneider 1.4X longar
ET 9mm. ET 17mm.ET 34mm extension tubes
6001 body + handle
polaroid back
45 prism
spare batteries + charger

Please note All lenses have base and glass covers and are manual not AF etc

All equipment is working (the 150 was serviced in Germany and has remained unused since). The new Body has been used once on a Magazine shoot just before Christmas. I can send email images of all listed with 'todays' newspaper and also my email address next to the equipment to confirm it's mine. I also have a 100% eBay feedback profile. I am based in the UK though have a NYC US Bank Account so money not necessarily be International Trans for US based interest.

Again - I might not sell but have to make preparations in case. No splitting of equipment and please offers should be 'realistic' - no silly ones thanks. I will consider a price and add this soon but until then all serious interest is welcomed and therefore please email me etc

N.B TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS I'M GETTING IN ADVANCE -
ALL LENSES HAVE ALL CAPS - I HAVE BOXES FOR BODY, 50,110mm + factory I.D serial number cards. Hy6 HAS ALL BODY CAPS ETC. THESE LENSES HAVE BEEN LOOKED AFTER WELL - THEY ARE MINE - I USE THEM FOR WORK AND STILL MAY NOT SELL. SERIOUS OFFERS MIGHT CHANGE THIS.
BE VERY AWARE - SCHNEIDER / ROLLEI LENSE ARE THE BEST MF LENSES PERIOD. BLAD H LENSES ARE FUJI MADE GLASS, GOOD ENOUGH IF GOOD ENOUGH IS WHAT YOU DEAL IN. THE NEW PHASE SCHNEIDER LENSES ARE GOOD GLASS BUT THEIR BODIES ARE COMPOSITE CHEAP FEEL PLASTIC (MADE TO A PRICE FOR PHASE) - THEY WEIGH A 1/3 OF THE 'SERIOUS' METAL BODIED LENSES. QUALITY IS NEVER OUT OF FASHION. I'M HOPIG I DON'T HAVE TO SELL WHAT I HAVE - THE TAX OFFICE MIGHT HAVE OTHER IDEAS THOUGH.

I am based in London in the UK and equipment can be inspected or contact me for more images as more can't be attached here.

Thanks
Laurence

lensi@mac.com
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 09:41:04 am by lensi »

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
Re: ROLLIE hy6 body (new) + Schneider lenses
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 03:46:16 am »

Can you post some prices and some photos please?
Does your Hy6 have a film back ???
Are you lenses AFD version or older ones with aperture adjustment rings?
Rolleiflex USA

lensi

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 03:55:32 am »

Hi Eric
Sure thing - please send me your email address and I can show you what there is in total. The HY6 body I literally bought before Christmas as is because I usually rent a Leaf AFI Sinar digi backs - so i didn't buy a film back. The only reason I'm maybe now selling is due to an unexpected TAX hit etc. Anyway send me your email address and I can send you images later for end of today
Thanks
Laurence

dergiman

• http://www.philippderganz.com
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 02:26:13 pm »

Hi,
in case you break up the kit, i am interested in the Zeiss 110mm lens.

Philipp
Philipp Derganz Photography
www.philippderganz.com
Architektur Photo
Wien, Austria

Luxferre

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 04:53:35 am »

I can offer Rollei 645 film back with adapter for Hy6.
www.smitsphoto.com

xinchenc

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 09:09:52 pm »

How much for the Hy6 body and the 45 prism?
Pages: [1]   Go Up