Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free assistants available for a big set in NY around Jan 16-17-18 or LA 16-23!  (Read 1537 times)

psvedberg

• www.sfoto.se/fotografer/patrik-svedberg

We are two Swedish professional photographers who goes on a trip to U.S. - LA for inspiration and we will be in the U.S. at around 15 to 23 of January.

We participate in a Jessica Claire workshop in Orange County, LA January 20 to explore lifestile shooting, hence we will be in the area then, but are willing to visit NY before that, otherwise we will stay in CA all week.

About us: We have 15 years experience with Profoto gear, Elincrom, Hasselblad, Canon, Pocketwizards, Air Sync / Remote, Apple, C1, Phocus,
Owns our own studio with H3D-31, 1Dsmk3, 5D2, Profoto D4, D1, Pro-8Air, B2R, Elincrome monolights and so on...
Shoots mainly corporate, editorial and fashion stuff, and lifestyle weddings. He (me) is 39, she is 30.

As part of this week so would like to be great to be with and see how you and your team work and be part of this. Ideally, a shot with a lot of gear  :) :)and people to be very different from JC workshop! ;)

Work willing, curious, unobtrusive, responsive. No problems with beeing second, third or fourth assistant ;)

Willing to participate in a maximum of one day preparation, one day shoot, and one day post production or less if possible to save time.

If we get several suggestions, we want to feel free to choose and discuss our way to the and most interesting shoot, but we will be open to pretty much anything and don´t hesitate to contact me!

Find our work at
www.sfoto.se/fotografer/patrik-svedberg
www.patriksvedberg.se
www.dayfotografi.se :)

psvedberg

OR do you guys have any tip on what to do - exhibitions to visit or places to go - we will be very happy!

Jozef Zajaz

Do your own photoshoots. Thats what I did when I was there in september :)

psvedberg

Thanks Jozef! Ultimately, it will probably be that way I guess…

Any advice on where to go? Or NOT to go?? ;)

BrettMoen

I'm with Jozef on that one.. I live in NYC, if you want some pointers on places to go or a local to get a beer with. pm or email me and let me know what your looking for
brett@brettmoen.com
B-!

psvedberg

Thanks Brett!! Damned - we just today decided to concentrate on the California area - and hopefully being able to spend more time with the "local natives" -photographers to get some pointers on places and so on rather than spending time in air...  :-\
Pages: [1]   Go Up