Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Phase One P21 digital back for Hasselblad V series (500 etc) - SOLD  (Read 3994 times)

Frits

The back is sold. Thank you to those who have shown interest.

Phase One P21 digital back for Hasselblad V cameras.

It comes complete with:
 - the P21 back (18 MP)
 - sturdy metal back cover
 - Pelican-like Phase One hard case
 - 2 Lenmar batteries (hold very good charge)
 - Dual battery charger
 - Firewire cable
 - Capture One down-loadable from the Phase One site and FREE for Phase One digital back users! (an awesome piece of, otherwise expensive, RAW software - FREE)

All in excellent, clean condition. The back has 42,819 clicks on it - of no importance, since it is just a digital device.
One note: I have not been able to shoot tethered with the FW cable. Mind you, I only tried once, since I have no use for that.
It works great with my 500 C/M and C (T*) lenses. No adapters needed, just snap on the back, connect with the lens via the short sync cable and you're good to go!

The big sensor and huge pixels provide awesome IQ from this medium format back. Especially the dynamic range is beyond what I have ever experienced.

I liked the experience with it so much, that I fell for a Hasselblad H series camera / Phase One back. So all my 500 gear has to go (body and lenses to be listed as soon as I have time).

Price (firm): $ 4,200 4,000 plus shipping of your choice.
Shipping from near Montreal, Canada (local in person transaction welcome).
I have an impeccable buy / sell record on eBay as well as in Nikoncafe.com - many transactions across North America without a hitch - ever.

What you get:

Mounted on my 500 C/M (which obviously is not included  ;) ):

« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 09:04:06 am by Frits »
Frits

Frits

One time reduction before heading to eBay.
Frits

photo570

• http://www.shoot.co.nz

Hi, Can this be mounted in portrait mode? You can do this with the Leaf Valeo and Aptus (Original) as they have two sets of connectors at 90 degrees. I have been looking for an Aptus17, but this may be an option, want portrait though.

Cheers,
Jason.
Jason Berge
www.shoot.co.nz

pointblank

Frits, I have sent you PM. Thanks!

Frits

Hi, Can this be mounted in portrait mode? You can do this with the Leaf Valeo and Aptus (Original) as they have two sets of connectors at 90 degrees. I have been looking for an Aptus17, but this may be an option, want portrait though.

Cheers,
Jason.
Yes, it can be mounted in portrait also.
Frits
Pages: [1]   Go Up