Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Creo Eversmart Pro II  (Read 1446 times)

Omnicow

FS: Creo Eversmart Pro II
« on: December 21, 2010, 05:13:43 am »

I have a Creo Eversmart Pro II currently located in Portland, OR, but this scanner can be shipped anywhere in the world. It has been professionally cleaned and tested and comes with a 30 day guarantee. This scanner has received very little use in it's lifetime, and is the best condition Eversmart I have personally ever sold; practically like new. The scanner comes with a Blue and White G3 Macintosh with oXYgen software installed. Includes calibration slides, manuals, software, 35mm slide holder, and mask packs. SmartDOT copydot upgrade is available for this machine. I have shipped these scanners as far as Australia in very high quality crates, protected by thick custom cut foam. I can also deliver this scanner personally to anywhere on the west coast. I can perform test scans with your film if you would like to see what this machine is capable of. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. I have been specialized in repairing and selling Eversmart scanners for the past few years and have plenty of references for my services. Thank you very much.

-Ryan
omnicow@gmail.com

vosstire

Re: FS: Creo Eversmart Pro II
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 07:50:25 am »

How much?
Pages: [1]   Go Up