Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suggestions for cable hanging systems?  (Read 18971 times)

Picture Perfect Hanger

Re: Suggestions for cable hanging systems?
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2015, 11:14:37 pm »

Hey jferrari I'm the inventor of the patented Picture Perfect HangerĀ® and I live in the states. Someone someone alerted me of this post so I thought I'd clear up any misunderstandings.

I'm just a guy who came up with an idea after spending hours trying to hang a gallery wall for my wife. No easy chore!!! SG is right my adjustable hanger easily adjusts picture frames up or down 2 inches with the touch of a finger.  While other's intentions may be self serving mine is not.  I don't know SG but I definately appreciate the fact that he liked my product and wanted to share it with others.  Nothing wrong with that.

Hey SG, look for a new version that not only adjust the picture hook vertically 2-inches but horizontally as well!! Should be done by May 2015. Not a plug, just info  :)

jferrari

Re: Suggestions for cable hanging systems?
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2015, 02:16:50 am »

Someone someone alerted me of this post so I thought I'd clear up any misunderstandings.

The only misunderstanding is that you think I was referring to you and your product but I wasn't. I was referring to the post above Some Guy's post. Go ahead, click on his link. Maybe you can translate it, I can't. Best of luck with your venture. Looks like a fine product.    - Jim
Nothing changes until something changes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up