Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Schneider 35mm APO Digitar XL lens in Copal 0 (NYC)  (Read 1921 times)

wyo22ski

FS: Schneider 35mm APO Digitar XL lens in Copal 0 (NYC)
« on: December 18, 2010, 04:54:37 pm »

Hello,

I recently purchased a duplicate lens of the same specs mounted for my current camera system (Cambo) and now have this unmounted version for sale.  The lens is in pristine condition and is very sharp--I previously used this lens with the Sinar P2 and have a double recessed that I can include for another $50.  I prefer local pickup, but am open to discussing other options.  You may contact me off list at cameron@cameronrneilson.com  

$1900 lens
$50 Sinar Board

Cheers
Cameron
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 04:57:11 pm by wyo22ski »

wyo22ski

BUMP - FS: Schneider 35mm APO Digitar XL lens in Copal 0 (NYC)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 11:44:59 am »

I still have this lens available.  I'm willing to take $1500....will to to eBay at end of week

aviv1887

Re: FS: Schneider 35mm APO Digitar XL lens in Copal 0 (NYC)
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 09:25:32 pm »

IS the lens still available or did you go to ebay?  How old is the lens and how much has the 35 been used?

wyo22ski

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 04:51:32 pm »

I do still have the lens but have been speaking with someone who is interested in it as well. 

I purchased the lens from Badger Graphics probably four years ago.  I don't remember the exact date.  It's certainly used but well taken care of.  I did post a link to download images for anyone who is interested.  I did notice a small mark in the Multi Coating on the rear element which I have a photo of in the zip file of images (indicated with a red arrow).  It looks like a white speck of dust in the image and I lit it to really show up.  It is off center and has never been a problem.  It will ship with the original Schneider front and rear lens caps.

Here is the link: 

https://files.me.com/cameronrneilson/defapq

wyo22ski

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 09:28:56 pm »

I finally placed the lens on ebay.  Item #260739892195

Pages: [1]   Go Up