John, I have no idea what settings I made in post processing. Exposure compensation was set to +1.0 anyway, & then I used an 'auto-enhance' setting in Aperture 3 (under 'presets'), which gives a sort of Velvia effect - slight vibrancy increase, some edge sharpening, and something to levels (which I really haven't got a clue about). This gives me a basis to work with - I'm never satisfied with it, particularly the vibrancy which I always reset to neutral. Then I go to Viveza 2 & in this case increased contrast (about 20%) & definition (not sure how much, but probably about 50%+). Then local changes, clawing back as much detail in the clouds as I could, and some lightening under the bowser, which was in very dark shadow. That was it. Job done. Took about 10 minutes.