It looks like Basiccolor is the culprit. Did you use the IT8 target with that software?
Well, I didn't want to report negative things again, so I choose to focus on good news ;-) One thing is that Monaco Ezcolor does not come with a .txt reference file for this IT8 target, because, guess what, x-rite does not supply one, only ".mrf" [EDIT: se note below]. I therefore believe, that similar results should be obtainable from different software with a target made by a different manufacturer.
I don't mind the linear/flat output of the scanner software, on the contrary. I prefer to edit the ICC profile later myself and not let the software decide. I than save the edited profile as a new ICC profile. This is possible with ProfileMaker5 et al. The latter would also offer presets for such edits (which on can further tweak) for various basic profiles: generic, repro, product, portrait, outdoor, b&w...
In the light of this result, the next step for a further gain in quality, if such a thing is possible, should be the HutchColor target. I can't find any better than that, certainly I do see no advantage for the CCSG, do you? The skin tone patches, should also be addressed by the large amount of patches on the HutchColor target. Also,the CCSG is only semi-gloss, which seems like a compromise for practical reasons. Lastly, the argument that the CCSG contains the CC24 is a non-starter for me, because, for one, who doesn't have one, but mainly because the measured values are NOT the ones of the CC24 (see for example this http://cea4p.free.fr/IMG/pdf/Compa_SG_DC.pdf
P.-S. Once more I would like to emphasize how practically valid I found the arguments by "Integrated color -ColorEyes" to be http://www.integrated-color.com/cecamera/
The profile is very portable and NOT noticeably SCENE DEPENDENT. A profile for every lens and situation would maybe be even better, but , as mentioned in the video referenced above, other factors will the results a grate deal more than this.
EDIT: meanwhile I found that to get the *.CIE data out of the *.mfr (Monaco Reference File), one just has to rename the *.mrf to *.zip, than unzip, et viola
! Just rename the unzipped file to .txt.