Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad CFV-39 digital back, 503CW, 80CFE and more  (Read 4403 times)

Gilles L

FS: Hasselblad CFV-39 digital back, 503CW, 80CFE and more
« on: December 15, 2010, 08:32:01 am »

Hello everyone,

I am selling my Hasselblad CFV-39/503CW kit. Here is what I have to offer:

Hasselblad CFV-39 39 Megapixel Digital Back for V-series system, in Excellent + condition. The sale includes:
- digital back
- cover for sensor
- battery
-charger with US plug and car-lighter adapter
- firewire 800/800
- battery adapter plate for mounting on ELX body
- various cables for ELX, flash sync, etc…
- CD with Phocus v. 2.5.2 (latest release)
- latest firmware 265

The back does not list the number of actuations, but my best guess is about 4,000-5,000. I've used this back in the studio on a tripod product photography (artworks from collectors and museums). The image quality is really sensational. It is compatible with all 500-series, 200-series, ELD, ELX, SWC and also Large format cameras. For more information, see the data sheet on Hasselblad's website: http://www.hasselbladusa.com/media/1928194/uk_cfv39_datasheet_v5.pdf  

Price: $9,500

Hasselblad 503CW camera kit, includes
Chrome body, serial # 19EU10759
Waistlevel finder, latest style
Acute-matte D screen
Front and rear body cap
Original box
Condition: in overall excellent ++ condition as you can see in the photos. Body is mechanically fully operational and was recently CLA'd by a local Hasselblad-trained technician. Acute-matte with tape markings with digital sensor crop.  
price: $1,100

Hasselblad CFE 80mm f.2.8 lens
Serial #8867031
Includes:
80mm lens
Front and rear caps
Soft case
Instruction manual (not in the pics)
Condition: Cosmetically and mechanically in near mint / excellent ++ condition. The lens was CLA'd by Hasselblad USA in April 2010. I will include copy of the receipt with the sale.
$1,000

Hasselblad magnifying hood HM2, cat. # 72524
Includes:
Magnifying hood
Bottom cover
Box
Condition: in overall excellent ++ condition
$250

Custom focusing by Maxwell Precision Optics HI-LUX Microprism Screen Type I with mask for 36x49mm/36.7x36.7mm and "+" grid. I paid $600 for this screen and it was worth every cent. The files of the CFV are large and sharp, and focus errors are clearly noticed on-screen at the computer.  The Maxwell screen greatly increased my in-focus keeper rate. Price: $400

I also have an older style magnifying hood, extension tubes 8, 16E, 21 and 32, quick release plate, Hasselblad multi-coated UV-Sky filter B60, Marumi multi-coated CPL B60, Marumi ND4 and ND8 multi-coated B60, hot-shoe adapter for lens hood, and side hot-shoe adapter. Contact me if interested in any of these.

Below are a few images, but many more can be viewed at the following address: http://gilleslorin.fileburst.com/forum/CFV/index.html. Let me know if you would large images by email.

I am located in Orlando Florida, and can ship internationally. Let me know should you have any questions. Emails over PM are preferred for faster response.

Best, Gilles

Gilles L

Re: FS: Hasselblad CFV-39 digital back, 503CW, 80CFE and more
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 08:01:52 pm »

503CW, 80mm CFE and UV/sky filter sold.

Gilles L

Gilles L

Re: FS: Hasselblad CFV-39 digital back, 503CW, 80CFE and more
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 10:55:35 am »

CFV back and focusing screen are now sold and paid. The HM2 magnifying hood is still available.
Pages: [1]   Go Up