Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible to apply diff of two printer profiles to other printerprofiles...  (Read 1152 times)

Fons

I recently switched to a new batch original Epson 3800 inks and low and behold, there was quite a color shift. I printed on two different papers and they looked identical (using their own i1photo created profiles). So this was nice and consistent as expected in a fully color managed environment. I re-profiled the first paper and the color was back spot on. Now instead of re-profiling the about 7 papers I regularly use it would be nice if I could apply a diff between the old and new profile to the profiles of the other papers. Can this be done, if so, does a tool for this exist?

Cheers, Fons.

Czornyj

• zarzadzaniebarwa.pl

I don't think it's possible. You could try to relinearize your 3800 using Epson ColorBase instead (you'll need genuine Epson Papers to do it).
Marcin Kałuża | [URL=http://zarzadzaniebarwa

Fons

Just to let you know that ColorBase really worked great. I ran ColorBase for all three Epson Premium papers and now I can again use my custom profiles (for Epson, Harmann and Fuji papers) I made right after I bought the machine (about 3 years ago) and when it was factory calibrated. All profiles are again spot on. So indeed ColorBase is very useful and saved me from remaking many more then the three ColorBase profiles.

Cheers, Fons.
Pages: [1]   Go Up