Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS - Arca-Swiss Ballhead B1-G  (Read 1090 times)

Tputro

FS - Arca-Swiss Ballhead B1-G
« on: December 02, 2010, 03:21:21 am »

I want to sell my Arca-Swiss Monoball B1-g.
It is in very good (if not excellent) condition. It was hardly used if at all. The tripod mounting part (that comes in contact with the tripod top plate) has no scratch at all. The camera mounting plate has very fine and few paintwear along some contact points.
This is one of the later/(latest?) versions with a silver hex screw visible from top (when you look downward) to fix the camera mounting plate to the stem.
It functions very smooth as it should and is in perfect working and almost new cosmetic condition.

I bought it hoping to use it with long lenses for bird photography, but realized that I may not be able to do it anytime soon. I would rather like to see it to a new home where it sees its real use.

BTW, this (B1g) is a very heavy duty ballhead, it is much beefier and stronger than the Arca B1 that I had. The camera mounting plate is also larger than the usual one on B1.

I will upload photo, or provide a link soon. Looking to sell it for $460 or nearest best offer.
Please no lowballers. I don't have a paypal account as I hardly do any internet selling, I will accept personal check or postal money order. I am very open to (and prefer) a local sale to minimize complications.
I will follow up with its photos in next few days.

The newer version of this ballhead (Z1g) sells for $688.00 at a reputable shop in nyc. I see it is rated at 68kg.
I was trying to find the rating of the B1g I have and could not find one. IIRC, the B1g was rated higher at 200lbs.

Tputro

Re: FS - Arca-Swiss Ballhead B1-G
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 04:40:28 pm »

Photos.
This is almost double the size of Arca B1.
I will post a side by side photo for comparison later.
Pages: [1]   Go Up