Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: SInar Artec, 40mm HR and 60mm HR  (Read 805 times)

paratom

FS: SInar Artec, 40mm HR and 60mm HR
« on: November 30, 2010, 04:13:54 am »

I do not use my gear enough and therefore offer for sale: (contact me at    t_streng @ t-online.de )
SInar Artec, 40mm HR and 60mm HR

Everything is in mint condtition, and with original boxes. The Artec + lenses are still under warranty and were purchased from Sinar Germany.
It would make sense to sell to somebody in or near Germany/Austria/Switzerland/France.
-Sinar Artec Body including loupe, suitcase etc.
(As far as I know the Artec can also be modified for other back mounts for reasonable price from Sinar)
My price: 5900 €
-Rodenstock 40mm HR for Sinar Artec, 3 months old , has never been used: List price new: 3.546+ 19% VAT=4219 - my price: 3200 € ( I sell this lens only with the Artec/not before I have sold the Artec)
-Rodenstock 60mm HR for Sinar Artec, 1,5 years old, still under warranty, has been used mayb 3 times, like new: price: 2600 €

All Prices do not include shipping. I would prefer local pick-up - this way you see what you get (which is everything in mint condition). We also would have to find out which way would be best for making the payment.
The Artec + both lenses all together for 11.500 Euro

I am also considering selling my 75LV Sinar back and the Hy6, so if anybody is interested in the back together with the Artec let me know.

With one little daughter and a second coming soon and a job and some other hobbies I just dont have enough time and patience to use this wonderfull camera, as much as I love it.
Also let me know if you are interested in any of this and think my pricing is wrong.
Pages: [1]   Go Up