Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zeiss/Olympus/Canon Lenses for Canon cameras  (Read 2476 times)

rpinciuc

• http://www.pinciuc.com/photos/
Zeiss/Olympus/Canon Lenses for Canon cameras
« on: November 29, 2010, 02:25:59 am »

Hello!

I have several "alternative" lenses available with Canon EOS adapters. They will work on many Canon DSLRs, but are especially well-suited to full-frame Canon bodies like the 5D/1Ds series. If you know lenses, you'll know that these Olympus OM and Carl Zeiss prime lenses (adapted to Canon EOS EF mount) are all manual focus, manual aperture, but offer excellent image quality on the current high-resolution, full-frame DSLRs--far better than zoom lenses and most Canon prime lenses.

I have spent a lot of time and effort putting this collection of lenses together. All of the lenses are in Excellent-to-Near Mint condition with no marks on the the glass and minimal to no marks on the bodies. Smooth focusing rings and properly clicking aperture rings. No oil on diaphragm blades, no fungus, haze or scratches on the glass. A few dust specks here or there is all. The metal step-up rings and hoods are difficult to find. The CameraQuest adapters are the best in the business and go for $229USD each! (More info on these adapters is available from: http://cameraquest.com/frames/4saleReos.htm) However, I need to raise some money and so it's time for them to be enjoyed by another owner.

- Olympus G.Zuiko OM 21mm f/3.5 (single-coated version) w/ CameraQuest OM->EOS adapter - $450
- Contax Zeiss 28mm f/2.8 Distagon T* "MM" w/ box, Contax 55-86mm step-up ring, Contax #1 metal hood and CameraQuest C/Y->EOS adapter - $450
- Contax Zeiss 35mm f/2.8 Distagon T* "MM" w/ Contax 55-86mm step-up ring, Contax #3 metal hood and CameraQuest C/Y->EOS adapter - $SOLD
- Contax Zeiss 50mm f/1.7 Planar T* "AE" w/ Contax 55-86 step-up ring, Contax #4 metal hood and HappyPage chipped C/Y->EOS adapter -> $300
- Contax Zeiss 85mm f/2.8 Sonnar T* "AE" w/ CameraQuest C/Y->EOS adapter -> $300

All lenses come with original front and rear caps, and Canon rear caps. Only the Contax 28/2.8 comes with box and papers.

I also have the following lens which has been converted from Contax N mount to Canon EOS by Conurus. It has full autofocus and auto-aperture, and it has outstanding image quality with low distortion for a zoom lens:
- Contax N Vario-Sonnar 24-85mm F3.5-4.5 T* w/ Canon EF mount (by Conurus) w/ original box, hood, caps - $SOLD

Also available (All of these items come with original boxes/packaging/lens pouches/etc.):
- Canon 5D (Mark I) + accessories - $SOLD
- Canon EF 70-200mm F4L IS lens w/ tripod ring, Really Right Stuff tripod plate and Lowepro lens case - $SOLD
- Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II lens - $SOLD
- Canon EF 1.4x TCII Extender (teleconverter) - $SOLD
- Canon EF12 extension tube - $SOLD
- Really Right Stuff BH-55 ballhead (no clamp) - $300
see: http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductDesc.aspx?code=BH-55&type=0&eq=&desc=BH-55-no-clamp%3a-Full-sized-ballhead&key=it
- Hoya 77mm SMC Circular Polarizer slim/low profile (no front threads or cap) (fits many Canon L lenses) - $SOLD
- Hoya 67mm Pro.1 Circular Polarizer (fits 70-200/4L) - $SOLD
- Hoya 77mm Pro.1 Circular Polarizer (fits many Canon L lenses) - $SOLD
- Hoya 82mm Pro.1 Circular Polarizer (fits 16-35/2.8L II and Contax N 24-85) - $SOLD
- Canon EOS 10D w/ original box, battery, charger, strap, + a Canon shoulder bag - body is good condition, works, but sold AS IS due to occasional corrupted image files - $150

Prices are CAD (Canadian Dollars). Local (Toronto) buyers may be given priority - I'm lazy :) All sales final. Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 05:31:52 am by rpinciuc »

systemA

Re: Zeiss/Olympus/Canon Lenses for Canon cameras
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 08:07:55 am »

PM sent

flakey

Re: Zeiss/Olympus/Canon Lenses for Canon cameras
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 01:20:04 pm »

I'm interested in the Zeiss 24-85 conurus adapted lens for $1,000. Let me know how I can buy it from you.

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up