Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BOUGHT - WTB: Mamiya RB / RZ lens holder aka support bracket for 350mm / 360mm  (Read 1816 times)

lookit

I'm looking for a support bracket apparently most often called a "lens holder" for a 350mm lens for my RZ67.  Apparently this is the same for an RB67 or RZ67 and for a 350mm or 360mm lens.  My 350mm lens came without one but you wouldn't ordinarily want to sell one separately from a working lens because it is apparently needed to mitigate an otherwise significant risk of bending the focusing mount.  I'm in the USA and would like to pay around $75 plus shipping.  Please PM me if you have one to sell.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 01:46:11 am by lookit »

Rowat

• http://www.andrewrowat.com
Re: WTB: Mamiya RB / RZ lens holder aka support bracket for 350mm / 360mm
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 08:32:47 pm »

I have the 350 with the lens support but can honestly say that you probably won't notice a difference using it with/without. If you have RRS plates (as I do) on my RZs it necessitates taking off the plate, attaching the support to the body, and then using a separate plate to put on the bottom of the support. In short: a pain.

If you don't use plates on your RZ than it might be worth it for you, but I find myself rarely going to the bother.

Andrew.
Pages: [1]   Go Up