Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Winter is supposed to come...  (Read 1217 times)

Borgefjell

Winter is supposed to come...
« on: November 18, 2010, 03:54:43 pm »

Landscapes always attracted me, the more remote the better. As I am living in Germany it can be quite hard to really find untouched nature but up in the north, there it is much easier. That's why backpacking trips in Scandinavia have become my way to spend my holidays. Over the years I got curious how this beautiful landscaped would look like when they are covered with snow... and figured it out. Of cause remembering these trips is a nice thing but after a while you wish that the pictures are able to keep up with your memories and so photography became more and more an important issue on my trips.

So for all of you who love the winter as much as I do here are some impressions from Norway around easter. I hope you enjoy it.

br, Thorben

daleeman

• http://
Re: Winter is supposed to come...
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 08:55:59 am »

Greetings,
I really apreciated your images and ideas on finding locations away from other human travel. I'm over here in the US and Hope to take an adventure in February in 2011 into a place called hocking hills. Do not think I will see such large open areas, but am looking forward to getting out, even if only for a weekend. Going to shoot film, get the old Hassy out.

Lee
Pages: [1]   Go Up