Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LEAF APTUS II 10 (56 MP) Wide format MINT! LIKE NEW! Digital back "H" mount  (Read 3858 times)

gdh

• https://www.facebook.com/Gallery833-Fine-Art-in-Redding-160225810674500/

LEAF APTUS II 10 (56 MP) Wide format MINT MINT MINT Digital back H mount for sale. $21,995.(OBO) + paypal fees or sent paypal "money owed" or wire transfer--in other words, I want to net the sale amount.  I'll also take a personal check it it's overnighted and you can wait until check clears for me to ship.

It's SOLD--money moved successfully. Sorry to the 3 people emailing me.  Best regards, Dennis.

I'm very torn about selling this but have decided on "one more upgrade" before I retire my day job :) .  

You get it all as new, case, cable DVD--whatever came with it new.

This has 3,465 actuations so you can see how silly it is for me to sell it but not the first time.

I'm going to the Aptus 12R--I don't like the aspect ratios as well but like the revolving back and if doing full frame the added MP, but I usually prefer my prints with the wide aspect ration of the Aptus II 10, so with cropping I won't be gaining that many MP in the long run--again, I'm almost talking myself out of selling.

Let me know if interested.  It's totally MINT -- you can look on the Leaf website to view the back and it will be the same, but I'll send pics to someone otherwise ready to buy.  
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 01:16:44 pm by gdh »

Alex MacPherson

• http://alexmacpherson.com

Don't know about you... but I don't have $20K to spare around Christmas time.

My 2 cents.
Alex MacPherson

Visit My Website

felix5616

A big factor has got to be the state of the economy. High ticket items in this economy are a tough sell. I was fortunate enough to get a buyer for a P45+ system, but i had to fly to the midwest and personally deliver it to make the sale and still lost money.

photopro69

• www.photographybydkalman.com

Hi, Is your Leaf Aptus II 10 still available?  If so is it really in MINT condition? I am really interested and if it's what you say, will you take payment via PAYPAL?  This is the test, what is your best price? I live in NYC and would be more than interested in purchasing your Aptus back.

Thanks,

David

felix5616

E-mail sent

felix5616

message sent
Pages: [1]   Go Up