Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sale Pending Hasselblad HC 80 digital lens for H cameras $699+shipping+paypal  (Read 2961 times)

gdh

• https://www.facebook.com/Gallery833-Fine-Art-in-Redding-160225810674500/

Sale Pending---Hasselblad HC 80mm digital lens
 This lens is sharp and in excellent condition--it would be mint except for the rub marks on the front bayonets where the lens shade rotates on and off.    Actuations low = 11,827.

Pics of HC 80mm lens below.  I'll take $699 + shipping + 3% paypal or else 0% if paypal "personal" >> "money owed."

Lens may be returned within 3 days if not as represented.
I'm in Redding, California.   Paypal or wire only.
 gdh@halkides-morgan.com    
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 03:53:19 pm by gdh »

Dick Roadnight

Re: Hasselblad HC 80mm digital lens for H cameras
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 09:07:58 am »

Is it worth gadget bag space if I have a 50-110?
Hasselblad H4, Sinar P3 monorail view camera, Schneider Apo-digitar lenses

Dick Roadnight

Re: Hasselblad HC 80mm digital lens for H cameras
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 05:45:37 am »

Absolutely, Dick, and here is why I believe so.  When I got my H1, I started out with only the 50-110 zoom and was happy with it as long as I used it on a tripod. That wasn't a big deal since I always shoot with a tripod for my landscapes and used a DSRL for people shots.  Carrying two systems when traveling to foreign countries especially, became very burdensome. That's why I got the HC 80mm--it allowed me to shoot hand held like an DSLR but with much bigger sensor size and MP, no tripod and only 1 system.  I also noticed that the HC 80, as a primary lens, was sharper than anything around that 80mm range on the zoom, when I used them both on a tripod, shooting between f5.6-f11.  I can say unequivocally, that if you make big blow ups as I do, you will notice a difference in quality--but I have to go larger than 17x26" to really notice it on matte paper--I've not printed with glossy but suspect that it will show a difference with glossy at a smaller size if you print at 2880. BUT, the ability to just take one system with me when I travel, using the HC80 for people shots made it worth the price--getting a sharper image was frosting on the cake  ::)

Dennis
Yes, it probably would be worth gadget bad space - the 50-110 is not as good at the wide angle- end... but if I wanted the ultimate quality I would use Apo-digitars.
Hasselblad H4, Sinar P3 monorail view camera, Schneider Apo-digitar lenses

gdh

• https://www.facebook.com/Gallery833-Fine-Art-in-Redding-160225810674500/
Re: Hasselblad HC 80mm digital lens for H cameras $699 +shipping + paypal
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 04:15:30 pm »

Absolutely, Dick, and here is why I believe so.  When I got my H1, I started out with only the 50-110 zoom and was happy with it as long as I used it on a tripod. That wasn't a big deal since I always shoot with a tripod for my landscapes and used a DSRL for people shots.  Carrying two systems when traveling to foreign countries especially, became very burdensome. That's why I got the HC 80mm--it allowed me to shoot hand held like an DSLR but with much bigger sensor size and MP, no tripod and only 1 system.  I also noticed that the HC 80, as a primary lens, was sharper than anything around that 80mm range on the zoom, when I used them both on a tripod, shooting between f5.6-f11.  I can say unequivocally, that if you make big blow ups as I do, you will notice a difference in quality--but I have to go larger than 17x26" to really notice it on matte paper--I've not printed with glossy but suspect that it will show a difference with glossy at a smaller size if you print at 2880. BUT, the ability to just take one system with me when I travel, using the HC80 for people shots made it worth the price--getting a sharper image was frosting on the cake  Roll Eyes

Dennis
Pages: [1]   Go Up