Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How can you contact 1X.com?  (Read 3324 times)

dkoons

How can you contact 1X.com?
« on: November 04, 2010, 09:03:40 pm »

Has anyone viewed this site ?  I was registered at the web site 1X.com , but, my pass word isn't working and I have not been able to retrieve it using the forgot my password entry. I find no e mail address to contact the owners. Anyone have a suggestion?  I didn't care until I found someone who is using an Ansel Adams photo of Tenya Creek and is passing it as one of his own. Dan

AndrewKulin

• http://www.andrewkulin.com
Re: How can you contact 1X.com?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 06:07:39 pm »

I cut and pasted this from their web-site

RETURN POLICY
You have the right to return goods you are not satisfied with within 2 weeks and be granted a full refund. Make sure you contact support[at]1x.com, before you send anything back, so we can give you a unique return-number. As soon as the goods are returned to us we will issue a refund. You can also return faulty goods within 6 months. If the the good was defect from the beginning you have the right to return it within 3 years, but you have to prove that the damage was not caused by you, if you wait more than 6 months. Please contact us as soon as possible if you discover any defects or faults with your goods, send us a picture and description of the damage to support[at]1x.com and we will solve
the problem together to your satisfaction.

Address:
1X Innovations AB
FĆ„lhagsleden 53
753 23 Uppsala
SWEDEN

Organization number: 556810-7535
Phone: +46(0)-73 946 84 37
[/b]
[size=12p

dkoons

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 10:17:38 pm »

I thank you for your reply. The issue I am having is getting my password reset. The  reason I mentioned the site with this group is this is where I heard about 1X.The photo I was mentioning was in the Critique forum where someone was posting a photo as his and it clearly is not. I am surprised no one else has recognize a fairly famous image.  Thank you  Dan

AndrewKulin

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 06:46:23 pm »

This is the one right?

http://1x.com/forum.php?action=viewtopicc&tid=23600

I for one did not know this was an Ansel Adams photograph either.  The comments that follow are humorous in the sense that no one has clued into it being Ansel Adams and many offer advice as seen on the Lula Critique Forums (myself included).

[size=12p

dkoons

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 08:46:39 pm »

I had at first thought he was putting us on, waiting for someone to catch the joke. My frustration is I can't use my password, and when I send my email to reset it, I never get a return from 1X. I guess I will be a life time  lurker.

dkoons

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 08:50:18 pm »

Sorry Andrew, yes, thats the one.

AndrewKulin

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 06:31:03 am »

Send an e-mail to their support (support'at'1x.com) and explain your situation.

I sent them an e-mail last night about the photo you pointed out and received a response already stating the thread is gone and the user banned.
[size=12p

RFPhotography

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 07:30:08 am »

Send an e-mail to their support (support'at'1x.com) and explain your situation.

I sent them an e-mail last night about the photo you pointed out and received a response already stating the thread is gone and the user banned.

Ditto.  Same response.

dkoons

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 08:37:19 am »

Thank you for the address, I sent it and hope to hear back. Dan
Pages: [1]   Go Up