Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: H4D-60 firmware issue  (Read 2353 times)

Professional

H4D-60 firmware issue
« on: October 22, 2010, 02:59:09 am »

Hi again,

I did upgrade my H4D-60 with the latest firmware available on Hasselblad.com website [R351] using Phocus, but i don't know why i didn't read the note or description completely there [or maybe it was added later] that i can't use Phocus to upgrade the firmware, but i did already and i saw the version number on my camera.

The issue i have got so far is: when i try to view my photos on the LCD i get nothing, just black/blank view, i didn't have this problem before the upgrade, so i automatically assumed that it was because of the firmware, so how can i fix this problem if possible? I will do more tests and see, but i don't want to reset the default settings just to go back to the old firmware to solve the problem.

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
Re: H4D-60 firmware issue
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 03:14:15 am »

Not sure about the 60 (mine has not arrived yet) but in the 'old days' I sometimes screwed up firmware upgrades as well. The remedy was in most cases to go back to the firmware before (actually to go back to one I was certain that would always work, I kept this one in my software tool kit), to make sure the camera was working properly again. From that point on I would try to upgrade the firmware again.

Professional

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 03:33:55 am »

Not sure about the 60 (mine has not arrived yet) but in the 'old days' I sometimes screwed up firmware upgrades as well. The remedy was in most cases to go back to the firmware before (actually to go back to one I was certain that would always work, I kept this one in my software tool kit), to make sure the camera was working properly again. From that point on I would try to upgrade the firmware again.

I see, well, i will try to upgrade again with Cf as stated there and see, hope it will fix the issue.

design_freak

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 04:36:50 am »

Read manual, there is information how to do this update. IT should be done in new Phocus 2.6.

Best regards,
Design Freak
Best regards,
DF

Professional

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 05:34:54 am »

Read manual, there is information how to do this update. IT should be done in new Phocus 2.6.

Best regards,
Design Freak

Thanks!
No, there is no issue, someone on another forum told me to do something which it worked and i found that it was my silly mistake and it is working fine, and no problems so far.
And when did they released Phocus version 2.6? i checked it and the latest version is 2.5.2

aeaemd

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 10:04:15 pm »

I have the same issue now.  How did you fix it?

JV

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 10:37:51 pm »

And when did they released Phocus version 2.6? i checked it and the latest version is 2.5.2

2.6 has been out since a while, February or March I believe, I just downloaded 2.6.4 today.

Professional

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2011, 01:03:31 pm »

WOW, this thread is outdated and old, i have no problem now with Phocus and i am soon going to update my H4D-60 firmware, the only issue i have is that on my Mac Mini i have 2 OSX accounts, on one account i can't open Phocus at all with any version [2.x - 2.6.4], and i hate to swap between the accounts just because of this issue, so is there any way i can remove it completely then re-install it? I think i checked the instruction from Hasselblad or somewhere about how to remove Phocus completely, but that doesn't work, still the issue is there with any version i install.
Pages: [1]   Go Up