Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad CF-50  (Read 1689 times)

Dick Roadnight

Hasselblad CF-50
« on: October 08, 2010, 09:44:35 am »

I was intending to get a CF-39 as a backup, to use on the Sinar P3 with Apo-Digitars and the battery pack, on my Flexbody and 555 ELD, and to use with my HC lenses with a H2D.

The CFV-50 would seem to be an option, but if it has no battery pack, and cannot be used as a second body with an H2D and my HC lenses, it is not really worth considering.

Is there a CF-50 in the pipeline?
Hasselblad H4, Sinar P3 monorail view camera, Schneider Apo-digitar lenses

David Grover / Capture One

• Capture One
Re: Hasselblad CF-50
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 10:20:29 am »

I was intending to get a CF-39 as a backup, to use on the Sinar P3 with Apo-Digitars and the battery pack, on my Flexbody and 555 ELD, and to use with my HC lenses with a H2D.

The CFV-50 would seem to be an option, but if it has no battery pack, and cannot be used as a second body with an H2D and my HC lenses, it is not really worth considering.

Is there a CF-50 in the pipeline?

The CFV does indeed take a battery.

It cannot be used with the H2D as the rear mounts are different.  You can use your V system lenses on the H body though.

There are no current plans for a CF50.

D
David Grover
Business Support and Development Manager

Dick Roadnight

Re: Hasselblad CFV-50
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 02:55:26 pm »

The CFV does indeed take a battery.

It cannot be used with the H2D as the rear mounts are different.  You can use your V system lenses on the H body though.

There are no current plans for a CF50.

D

Thank you, David

Is the battery pack that fits the CFV50 the same as the one that fits the H4D-60?

Is the CFV-50 compatible with the 555 ELD ( There is a protrusion the back of the body, which, I think, occupies the space where the battery goes).

Does it use the internal 555ELD battery, or can it be used with an external battery pack?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 03:30:51 am by Dick Roadnight »
Hasselblad H4, Sinar P3 monorail view camera, Schneider Apo-digitar lenses
Pages: [1]   Go Up