Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help Needed - PA271W-BK-SV shipped without the colorimeter  (Read 1166 times)

Jonathan Kong

Help Needed - PA271W-BK-SV shipped without the colorimeter
« on: October 03, 2010, 12:39:48 am »

Hi,

I've just purchased a new PA21W-BK-SV from a retailer in Toronto, Canada. Today when I opened the package, the puck was no where to be found! I double checked the model number making sure it is the SV version. On the box, PA271W-BK-SV was printed on the label but on the back of the monitor, it was only PA21W-BK.

The Spectraview II software is indeed in the box though. Just the sensor is missing. It's very frustrating! I've searched through the box so many times that my wife thinks I have finally lost it.

Couple of questions:

1. The fact that the model no. on the back of the monitor does not have the -SV suffix, does it mean that the panel is not the SV version? There is some info online saying that SV panels are superior to non-SV version. Is it true?

2. If anyone has the SV bundle, can you check to see if the model number on the back on the monitor has the -SV suffix?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Jonathan

Paul Stalker

Re: Help Needed - PA271W-BK-SV shipped without the colorimeter
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 11:19:10 am »

I got the SV bundle and my PA271W-BK states only that as the Model No. on the sticker on the back. Looks like only a packing error for your missing puck. In North America I don't think there's any difference between the SV and non-SV panels (I'm near Toronto). From what I've seen here on LuLa forums this may not be the case in Europe.
cheers,
Paul
Pages: [1]   Go Up