Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Searching for Pro workshops or Pro collegues to visit (U.S.)  (Read 753 times)

psvedberg

• www.sfoto.se/fotografer/patrik-svedberg
Searching for Pro workshops or Pro collegues to visit (U.S.)
« on: September 27, 2010, 06:15:03 pm »

Me and my assistant are going for a short "inspiration-trip" to U.S. by end October or the beginning of November, possibly around California, LA, New Mexico, but we are pretty open (and desperate) to any suggestions.
We have searched for any kind of Pro photography workshops but most of those we have found are more or less for amateurs.
We shoot mainly commercial stuff, weddings, portraits and so, but would be thrilled to find somebody at least to visit for a cup of coffe or be a fly on the wall on a photo shoot. We use Canon`s, H3D, Profoto, Mac etc etc but thats not really the point. Maybe more like a "fellow photographer" exchange program...? ;)

Autumn getting closer here in south/central parts of Sweden now, windy night and about 6°C (43° F), but they said sunny day at least tomorrow and I´m preparing mentally with a fine malt for a shoot at the local University tomorrow....

// Patrik Svedberg

psvedberg

• www.sfoto.se/fotografer/patrik-svedberg
Re: Searching for Pro workshops or Pro collegues to visit (U.S.)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 07:34:07 pm »

... My – former – assistant gave me the evil eye when she read this. _Colleagues_ it is nowadays. Even partners heck! Cheers to that! *Just wondering when she will stop calling me Boss hmmm.....*

78 reads not that bad! AND we've got one really interesting message already, but we are ready for more! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up