Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Diner, Fairbanks, Alaska  (Read 781 times)

PeterAit

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2546
    • Peter Aitken Photographs
Diner, Fairbanks, Alaska
« on: September 19, 2010, 05:54:33 PM »

The colors and shapes seemed to invite photography. Panasonic G2. Comments are welcome.

Logged
Peter
"Photographic technique is a means to an end, never the end itself."
View my web page
View my Facebook page

wolfnowl

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5821
    • M&M's Musings
Re: Diner, Fairbanks, Alaska
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 06:04:03 PM »

So, is the owner completely colour blind then?   :o

Nice shot though!

Mike.
Logged
If your mind is attuned to beauty, you find beauty in everything.
~ Jean Cooke ~

My Flickr site / Random Thoughts and Other Meanderings at M&M's Musings

Joe Behar

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 305
Re: Diner, Fairbanks, Alaska
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 06:24:21 PM »

So, is the owner completely colour blind then? 

20% of men are actually colour blind to some extent....the other 80% just dress that way.

If a lady owns the diner, I have no explanation.

But the colours are funky, and that's what always draws me to diners.
Logged

AndrewKulin

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 339
    • http://www.andrewkulin.com
Re: Diner, Fairbanks, Alaska
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 11:28:18 PM »

I like it. 

And as for the colours, obviously meant to be be bright and lively, maybe to offset the fact that Fairbanks is darker and colder than much of Canada during the winter months? (Winnipeg perhaps excluded).
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up