Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: setting ICC Profile for imported files  (Read 7087 times)

DolphinDan

setting ICC Profile for imported files
« on: September 15, 2010, 07:49:04 pm »

Hi,

I apologize if this question is obvious, but I cannot figure it out.  And I searched without success on the forum for an answer...

When I import my files, C1 (versions 5.1 through the current 5.2) sets the ICC Profile as "Phase One P 65+ Flash" even though I am shooting outdoors in daylight.  How do I get C1 to set the ICC Profile to "Phase One P 65+ Outdoors Daylight" when I import my files?

Namaste
Daniel

tho_mas

Re: setting ICC Profile for imported files
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 04:09:16 am »

How do I get C1 to set the ICC Profile to "Phase One P 65+ Outdoors Daylight" when I import my files?
unfortunately there is no preset to do so.
So you have to set the respective profile manually. Afterwards you can copy the adjustment and apply it to all captures.

Jack Varney

• http://
Re: setting ICC Profile for imported files
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 07:39:30 pm »

C1 does/has done the same thing to my P45 and P45+ files in v5 and in v4. Selecting "P45+ Outdoor Daylight" from the "Base Characteristics" drop down dialog box to change from "Flash" seems to make no difference. The histogram, color temp and the tint remain the same. Perhaps, then, it is a non-issue.

One thing that does become a nuisance is that "Daylight" settings report in C1 as 4284 K. rather than ~5550 and the images are not at daylight color temperature. So, the image WB values have to be changed for all daylight images.
Jack Varney
Pages: [1]   Go Up