Prekina update: Capture One 5.2 releasedhttp://www.captureintegration.com/2010/09/14/capture-one-5-2/
- LCC based dust removal.
- LCC support for Leaf portable files (also used for tethered operation)
- LCC support for large number of DSLR RAW formats.
- Live View support for Leaf backs and Mamiya DM systems.
- Significantly improved tethered performance for Leaf Aptus II series backs.
- Updated firmware for selected Leaf backs and Mamiya DM systems.
- More camera controls supported for some cameras.
- Preferences to disable tethered support based on camera make.
- Color tag in processed file.
- New lens profile for Phase One 35mm lens
- New lens profile for Schneider Kreuznach LS 110mm lens.
- Improved P65+ image quality.
- Improved colors and consistency on a number of Nikon cameras (*)
- Improved tone response in ISO mode L1.0, L0.7 and L0.3 for a number of Nikon cameras (*)
- A number of bug fixes.
Doug Peterson (e-mail Me)
Head of Technical Services, Capture Integration
Phase One, Leaf, Cambo, Canon, Apple, Profoto, Eizo & More
National: 877.217.9870 | Cell: 740.707.2183
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up
RSS Feed: SubscribeBuy Capture One at 10% offPersonal Work