Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for some one with an H3D who wants a H4D  (Read 3296 times)

iOboka

• Less talking more pictures....
Looking for some one with an H3D who wants a H4D
« on: September 02, 2010, 09:35:01 pm »

I have an H1 with a 22mp back and am looking to get a H3DII.  I noticed there was no trade in value for the H3's and thought that some one out might be interested in making the jump from the H3 to the H4.  So here is the deal, I trade and "buy" your H3D and you trade the H1 in for an H4D. 

Thats the idea anyway.  Let me know if you are interested.

Isaac
www.iOboka.com

BrendanStewart

• http://www.symbolphoto.com
Re: Looking for some one with an H3D who wants a H4D
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 12:02:43 am »

What's the trade in value of the H1..?

Dick Roadnight

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 04:03:01 am »

I have an H1 with a 22mp back and am looking to get a H3DII.  I noticed there was no trade in value for the H3's and thought that some one out might be interested in making the jump from the H3 to the H4.  So here is the deal, I trade and "buy" your H3D and you trade the H1 in for an H4D. 

Thats the idea anyway.  Let me know if you are interested.

Isaac
www.iOboka.com
I have an H3D11-50, which I am upgrading to H4D-60, in a bundle with another lens...

I do not know when the H4 will be available - and if I canceled my order I would lose my place in the cue.

What are the standard upgrade prices for H1|H311-? to which H4?

Do you have to have bought a camera new to get the upgrade offer?
Hasselblad H4, Sinar P3 monorail view camera, Schneider Apo-digitar lenses

iOboka

• Less talking more pictures....
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 10:29:03 am »

The trade in value depends on what back you are upgrading to.  I attached the link to the PDF that has the prices.  I talked with a Hassy rep yesterday and they said the only H3 that they will trad in is the H3DII to the H4D60, but there was some time restrictions on that.  Anyway if you dont want to look at the link I broke down the savings below.

I figured this would be a way for 2 people to upgrade cameras for the price of one.

H4D40      - $3000 savings  = $14995
H4D50      - $9000 savings  = $19995
H4D50MS - $13000 savings = $22500
H4D60      - $15000 savings = $24000   :)

http://www.hasselbladusa.com/media/2117718/trade_inq2_10.pdf

fotolli

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 11:51:10 am »

Dear Isaac,

excuse me for jumping in on this one.
If there are more people wanting to upgrade and if Isaac has found a deal, I´d be interested, as well.

I have 2x H1 and 2x Leaf Valeo 22wi, so could trade for two H3D or H3D II Kameras either 31 or 39 Megapixel and since you´d do me a big favor I come up for all expenses and maybe some extras.

I´d also be interested in any self contained back. So if you are planning on handing in a Phase One P25 /P30 / P45 or a Leaf Aptus and it would´t make a difference in trade-in value to hand in my Valeo 22wi, I´d be really happy to swap.

Many thanks and best regards

Oliver

Dick Roadnight

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 02:11:32 pm »

I talked with a Hassy rep yesterday and they said the only H3 that they will trad in is the H3DII to the H4D60, but there was some time restrictions on that. 
I am in the UK, and the rules and prices might be different.
I will be upgrading the H3D11 to H4D-60... and upgrading to the 60 was part of the deal when I bought the H3D11-50... but that was the H3D11-60, which they never produced.

...and the deal did include a time restriction, which was upgrade within 90 days of the shipping the 60,,, but it might not be available "within 90 days of commencement of shipping".

BrendanStewart

• http://www.symbolphoto.com
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2010, 09:18:29 pm »

Sucks for me, i just bought the H3DII-31, and while it's a great camera, i'd love to upgrade to the H4D-40.  No upgrade path for the H3DII-31. :(

Dick Roadnight

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 05:42:33 am »

Sucks for me, i just bought the H3DII-31, and while it's a great camera, i'd love to upgrade to the H4D-40.  No upgrade path for the H3DII-31. :(
...but the man is saying that a cheap way for you to upgrade to H4 is to swap your H3 for an H1 and then use the Hasselblad upgrade deal?

I suppose this means that, to an H3 user that wants an H4, an H1 is more valuable than an H3... strange sort of logic!

"I'm alright Jack"... as they have accepted the deposit for my upgrade.

williamrohr

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 08:19:49 pm »

Everyone seems to leaving out the fact that the H1 has to have a digital back to be used in the trade.  When I checked the lower price was only if the digital back was a Hasselblad back ... other manufacturers back only qualify for the higher cost trade.  Bill
Pages: [1]   Go Up