I pulled this info from within another thread, but thought it would be handy to have as it's own post for reference purposes until people get used to the layout in the new forum software.Quick Tips
- Click on the "new" icon that sits besides any topics with new posts on it to see the latest post that you haven't yet read.
- to stay logged in permanently or for longer periods of time click on the login link in the top navigation panel and login from that page which gives you more advanced options than the "quick login" at the top right of any page.
- the top right area is very handy and gives you quick links to your private messages, unread posts, and replies to your posts
- for changing time zones and anything else related specifically to your account and/or preferences explore the "Profile" link fro the top navigation bar. There's a lot of stuff you can tweak in there.
- to post attachments or manage subscription options click on the "additional options" link below the text box when replying to or starting a new post.