Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alain Briot's composing with colour part 3  (Read 1563 times)

Paulo Bizarro

• http://www.paulobizarro.com
Alain Briot's composing with colour part 3
« on: July 28, 2010, 03:29:42 am »

I very much enjoy Alain's essays, for they provide excellent learning opportunities a clarity of writing. What I am curious about is why is this essay only published now in LL, when it appeared in October 2009 Nature Photographers Online Magazine?

I think this delay reduces the "novelty" of the essay, at least taking into consideration the websites that I normally visit for this kind of articles. I am not critizing per se, I only think there is an opportunity here to be a bit more up to date.

Rob C

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 06:40:17 am »

I wasn't aware Alain couldn't post in whichever order he chose; je croyais qu'il n'y a pas d'obligations contractuelles, mais c'est possible que je me trompe... wouldn't be the firt time!

;-)

Rob C

Paulo Bizarro

• http://www.paulobizarro.com
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 12:05:53 pm »

I have no idea about that. I am assuming Alain is free to post when, and where, he wishes to, it was not my intention to debate that. I just pointed out the time lag, for the same article, in two different websites.

I think that it would be better for LL to have the article available at the same time as other websites, IF possible.

Richowens

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 03:11:44 pm »

Well since I for one do not visit that other site, the essay is new to me. I am certain there are many others the in the same boat.

Just sayin'

Rich
Pages: [1]   Go Up