Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: H4D-60....is here  (Read 16186 times)

Professional

H4D-60....is here
« on: July 20, 2010, 04:37:48 pm »

Just came back from Dubai minutes ago....... with my new camera, H4D-60, BYE BYE my H3D2-39.
I hope i will give it more tests and shoot for the best when i can, i feel tired, and very sad because now i have to rub my account and lose all my money for this new beast, i dunno if i did a right decision as i am not a pro at all yet and just going after new high end as some here doing but the difference is that i don't get paid as some here, so i hope one day i can get the money back from photography.

jimgolden

• http://
H4D-60....is here
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 05:06:37 pm »

WOW

Professional

H4D-60....is here
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 05:16:15 pm »

Quote from: jimgolden
WOW

Thanks!

jduncan

H4D-60....is here
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 05:46:22 pm »

Good look with your new baby. Does it has a name?
Waiting eager for the tests
english is not my first language, an I k

Professional

H4D-60....is here
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 05:51:54 pm »

Quote from: jduncan
Good look with your new baby. Does it has a name?
Waiting eager for the tests

You mean good look or good luck?!!!  

You choose a name for it

Will do test s in few these few days coming, but i don't know how to do tests and my tests will not be something interesting for anyone here, you wait others pro or respected to do tests for you.

Professional

H4D-60....is here
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 04:11:29 pm »

Still have issues with the camera but i will try to figure out what is the problem and how can i fix it or if i have to replace it, i will be sad to return it and wait for another body fixed issues.

Just a quick first shot i've did with this camera

H4D-60, 80mm, f/16, 1/500, ISO800, one light only.

Professional

H4D-60....is here
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 06:07:52 pm »

iso 800

iso 200

iso 50

happyman

H4D-60....is here
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 01:25:53 pm »

Not too bad!

Happy shooting

Professional

H4D-60....is here
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2010, 07:30:35 pm »

Quote from: happyman
Not too bad!

Happy shooting

Thanks!

Quentin

• Quentin on Facebook
H4D-60....is here
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2010, 11:01:47 am »

Hi Tarwq

Nice shots, but there seems to be some sensor bloom spreading accross from the buildings, particularly to the left.  Not sure if that is lens or sensor related, but it could be either.  Any thoughts on that?

Quentin
Quentin Bargate, ARPS, Author, Arbitrato

Professional

H4D-60....is here
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2010, 12:22:18 pm »

Quote from: Quentin
Hi Tarwq

Nice shots, but there seems to be some sensor bloom spreading accross from the buildings, particularly to the left.  Not sure if that is lens or sensor related, but it could be either.  Any thoughts on that?

Quentin

Hi Quentin,

I don't understand what do you mean, but i am sure what are you talking about is due to the weather, the humidity is so high, even when i tried another lenses or another camera same results, not clear air and the lenses became a bit foggy and i have to clean it all the time before i shoot, so these days are not the best time to test any camera, and i feel sad to test my new camera in a bad conditions, but the camera was able to render some of the colors at least, indoors shots are the only way but i try to work on some interesting subjects if i can find.

Tareq

Professional

H4D-60....is here
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2010, 05:11:27 pm »

RAW files [normal simple samples]:

jduncan

H4D-60....is here
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2010, 10:55:07 pm »

Thank you. I am a little intrigued for the lack of response. The H4D-60 been expected for so long.  But who knows.

Quentin

• Quentin on Facebook
H4D-60....is here
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2010, 07:04:44 am »

Actually Tareq it probably is the weather as you say.  The specular highlights look good.  

I think we should all be amazed and stupified at where we are with modern MF digial cameras.  This technology and performance was unheard of a few years ago.

Quentin
Quentin Bargate, ARPS, Author, Arbitrato

Professional

H4D-60....is here
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2010, 07:05:03 am »

Thank you. I am a little intrigued for the lack of response. The H4D-60 been expected for so long.  But who knows.

Thanks!

I am really shocked that i didn't see many responses about it, i suppose there are some people got this H4D-60 already, so why no much samples and shots posted? I feel shame to post alone and my shots are all low level and not that pro or high level as others expected, so if someone else a pro or experienced well respected posted then the thread will be growing fast or more than here, so i think i shouldn't post anymore, not worthy to me, and waiting others to do the job and post from their H4D-60.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 07:05:48 am by Professional »

Professional

H4D-60....is here
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2010, 07:09:33 am »

Quote from: Quentin
Actually Tareq it probably is the weather as you say.  The specular highlights look good.  

I think we should all be amazed and stupified at where we are with modern MF digial cameras.  This technology and performance was unheard of a few years ago.

Quentin

Hi again,

Yes, it is the weather, and i really hate to go out so nothing to shoot outdoor, and indoors i need more creative things to think about it, it seems nothing i can post here more for others, my work is not that so high level or interesting so people will post more or comment more here.

In fact i am new in Photography, but i didn't regret to get MF, when i heard about a good deal in 2008, i "Quickly" went to get my first MF in my life, and i am quit happy with it, and happier now with the new one, but i am far away from a pro to need this camera or the previous one, but who cares, i just want to enjoy with high end gear as pros or rich here do as well.

Tareq

jduncan

H4D-60....is here
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2010, 09:22:27 pm »

Quote from: happyman
Not too bad!

Happy shooting
Looks like Mac OS X can't open the files at this moment. But  Phocus 2.5 can. The exported images have tremendous quality.  Other thing I notice is that the camera name in the exif  appears as H4D only. The H4D40 &  H4D50 files I have seen have the full name of the camera on them. Maybe we will have to wait for a software update.
The picture of the boy is so sharp and with very good colors. The noise levels are really low. You really have a top of the line machine

Professional

H4D-60....is here
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2010, 10:59:49 pm »

Looks like Mac OS X can't open the files at this moment. But  Phocus 2.5 can. The exported images have tremendous quality.  Other thing I notice is that the camera name in the exif  appears as H4D only. The H4D40 &  H4D50 files I have seen have the full name of the camera on them. Maybe we will have to wait for a software update.
The picture of the boy is so sharp and with very good colors. The noise levels are really low. You really have a top of the line machine

I am using Mac OSX [Snow Leopard], and i open the files by Phocus 2.5.1, you must have 2.5.1 to open the files, i can open the files on 2.5 but they are not good at ISO100 and up, so i use the new Phocus and it is great, and i can see the full name of the camera and so.

Just wait until Hasselblad finalizing their new software then they will publish it on their website.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:00:54 pm by Professional »

jduncan

H4D-60....is here
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2010, 06:41:15 pm »

Three  questions:
1. What is  your impression on the new LCD?
2. Any comment on the resposibiness of the h4d60?
3. How is the testing going? any gremlins ?
Thanks.

Professional

H4D-60....is here
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2010, 10:44:57 am »

Three  questions:
1. What is  your impression on the new LCD?
2. Any comment on the resposibiness of the h4d60?
3. How is the testing going? any gremlins ?
Thanks.

Answering your THREE questions.

1. The LCD is way better than H3D LCDs, like it, better resolution, let's say better result as i can see on the monitor, but i never judge my results from the LCD even it is the best in the world, but again, it is better than H3D LCDs.
2. I don't know what you mean by responsibiness, English is not my language as well, but if you mean about the focus, well, true focus is really a GOD send, even with normal focus i see it a bit faster than my old H3D, but honestly speaking i didn't give this beast more tests to see, so far i am happy with its focus system, it has improved, H4D system had a light sensitive or something to send light to increase the focusing, i will not say that only H4D-60 has it, i am sure even H4D-40 and 50 have it, which is really great feature for me.
3. Until now i am very happy, i love the Quality files and even ISO50 up to ISO 800 are superior to H3D, can crop and still remaining the quality comparing to any of my 35mm DSLRs, no gremlins yet unless you want to see one

Overall so far, i am quit happy, and i will wait until the time when the weather outdoor will be better and when i will have more subjects to shoot.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up