Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iPF9000S - Won't cut automatically after every page.  (Read 947 times)

jsmrekar

iPF9000S - Won't cut automatically after every page.
« on: July 17, 2010, 01:18:25 am »

Anyone have any ideas?

Canon's website says it can cut "after every page" The only things I can get it to do are print a line or pause after the print job.

This is a huge issue when we want to print 100 posters and have to babysit the machine.

Clearair

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 03:25:45 pm »

Quote from: jsmrekar
Anyone have any ideas?

Canon's website says it can cut "after every page" The only things I can get it to do are print a line or pause after the print job.

This is a huge issue when we want to print 100 posters and have to babysit the machine.

I can only comment on the iPF6100. The auto cutting function is set in the actual printer menu, not driver software. Default may not be what you want?

regards

mburke

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 05:13:16 pm »

Quote from: Clearair
I can only comment on the iPF6100. The auto cutting function is set in the actual printer menu, not driver software. Default may not be what you want?

regards

On the ipf6300 in the driver under the layout tab there is a conserve paper check box. If you check this it will cut after each print close to the print. In other words, if your paper selected is roll type and your paper size might be 24 wide x ?? length, the picture will print and advance an inch or so and then cut. Check in your print driver and look for conserve paper or some such thing. Good luck. Mine printed that line and then spit out about 3 feet of paper because my paper size in the custom size was 24 x 48.

Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up