Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sinar P SLR  (Read 5997 times)

edwinb

• http://www.image2output.com
Sinar P SLR
« on: July 15, 2010, 07:03:56 pm »

Sinar have fine tuned the idea of giving a dslr view camera shifts and tilts (The 90 degree attatchment option and centering adjustments for example)and  this will also allow some very interesting video I think.

All the available details are here and all the accessories will be available in a few weeks. I'm trying to get some sample images but its holiday season at the moment.

Edwin
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 05:18:58 pm by edwinb »
Edwin Blenkinsopp
Technical Manager
image2output
m:  +44 (0) 7836 674749
e: edwin@image2output.com
w: Sinar |  Foba |Inkjet

NickSimcheck

Sinar P SLR
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 06:38:41 pm »

The only handicap that I can foresee is that once adjusted for preference, the shot will have to remain as adjusted.

No tilt/swing effects on the fly, which I would think would be the most important aspect.

Even using shift, say you have a scene where you pan up on a building and want to make it appear really tall so you would want to start with shift and pan up while 'un-shifting' to have the building appear taller.

But sill a nice bit nice for still images!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 06:39:32 pm by NickSimcheck »

edwinb

• http://www.image2output.com
Sinar P SLR
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 08:31:15 am »

Quote from: NickSimcheck
The only handicap that I can foresee is that once adjusted for preference, the shot will have to remain as adjusted.

No tilt/swing effects on the fly, which I would think would be the most important aspect.

Even using shift, say you have a scene where you pan up on a building and want to make it appear really tall so you would want to start with shift and pan up while 'un-shifting' to have the building appear taller.

But sill a nice bit nice for still images!
you mean using something like thisgigapanbot?
edwin
Edwin Blenkinsopp
Technical Manager
image2output
m:  +44 (0) 7836 674749
e: edwin@image2output.com
w: Sinar |  Foba |Inkjet
Pages: [1]   Go Up