Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: John Mack Collins Photographic Estate Sale - Prices Lowered  (Read 2349 times)

KylePetrozza

Greetings all,

A while back I posted an ad to this forum regarding the photographic estate sale of one of this sites now deceased members. We've since lowered prices on the remaining items and I'm inviting you to take another look or visit for the first time. For those of you who have purchased from us already, thank you, we hope you're enjoying your new equipment. The following text is for those unaware of the sale up to this point. Many thanks.

I'd like to point you to www.CollinsPhotoSale.com.

I'm Kyle, and I'm handling the "estate sale" of fine art photographer John Mack Collins for his widow. John passed away unexpectedly in early 2010 and all of his equipment is up for sale. John was just as avid about printing and mounting as he was about making photographs. Below I've listed some highlights of what is being offered for sale but be sure to check out the site for the entire list of items. Many of the items were purchased just before John passed away and are in pristine condition, others are well used, while a few products are brand new.

I'm not a company nor an auctioneer, just another photographer doing my part to help out. Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, offers, etc... you may have regarding anything we have up for sale.

*Hasselblad H4D-50 - Brand New, never used.
*Hasselblad lenses, extension tubes, Tilt/shift kit, battery grip, more...
*Really Right Stuff plates and combos
*Levelhead S1
*Lightware cases
*Epson Stylus Pro 9800 44" Printer
*Software
*Archival paper by Hahnemuehle, silicone release paper, Beva 671 Film...
*Mat cutters, Mitre saw, framing supplies
*APC Uninterruptable Power Supply 
*Lee Filters, hoods, step down rings
*Straps and miscellaneous equipment and so much more

Cheers,

Kyle
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 05:51:57 pm by KylePetrozza »

bwphoto

John Mack Collins Photographic Estate Sale - Prices Lowered
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 08:22:29 pm »

Kyle, my offer on the Hasselblad equipment still stands if interested.
Brian

Quote from: KylePetrozza
Greetings all,

A while back I posted an ad to this forum regarding the photographic estate sale of one of this sites now deceased members. We've since lowered prices on the remaining items and I'm inviting you to take another look or visit for the first time. For those of you who have purchased from us already, thank you, we hope you're enjoying your new equipment. The following text is for those unaware of the sale up to this point. Many thanks.

I'd like to point you to www.CollinsPhotoSale.com.

I'm Kyle, and I'm handling the "estate sale" of fine art photographer John Mack Collins for his widow. John passed away unexpectedly in early 2010 and all of his equipment is up for sale. John was just as avid about printing and mounting as he was about making photographs. Below I've listed some highlights of what is being offered for sale but be sure to check out the site for the entire list of items. Many of the items were purchased just before John passed away and are in pristine condition, others are well used, while a few products are brand new.

I'm not a company nor an auctioneer, just another photographer doing my part to help out. Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, offers, etc... you may have regarding anything we have up for sale.

*Hasselblad H4D-50 - Brand New, never used.
*Hasselblad lenses, extension tubes, Tilt/shift kit, battery grip, more...
*Really Right Stuff plates and combos
*Levelhead S1
*Lightware cases
*Epson Stylus Pro 9800 44" Printer
*Software
*Archival paper by Hahnemuehle, silicone release paper, Beva 671 Film...
*Mat cutters, Mitre saw, framing supplies
*APC Uninterruptable Power Supply 
*Lee Filters, hoods, step down rings
*Straps and miscellaneous equipment and so much more

Cheers,

Kyle

KylePetrozza

Re: John Mack Collins Photographic Estate Sale - Prices Lowered
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 01:21:20 pm »

Greetings again all,

Thanks to those of you who have already purchased items from us and thanks to those of you taking a look for the first time. We still have a number of items left and we're ready to have them sold. The site, www.collinsphotosale.com, was updated on September 22nd to reflect this. Most items are marked "Make an Offer" while others retain suggested prices that are very negotiable. If you see something you like, let us know; all reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up