Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just bought a p30+ V mount. Wanted H mount or Mamiya Mount. HELP  (Read 1455 times)

EricDosSantosPhotography

Hey Everyone,
I just bought a p30+ in V mount due to the fact that it was a good deal.  However, I wanted either an H mount or a mamiya mount.  Does anyone know where I can get the swap done for not an extreme price?  Or even better yet, would anyone be willing to trade for the following mounts?  I will post an ad in the for sale section as well.

Any help would be awesome!

Thank You,
Eric

EricDosSantosPhotography

Just bought a p30+ V mount. Wanted H mount or Mamiya Mount. HELP
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 06:27:27 pm »

I'm not worried, as I can return it if no one wants to trade or I can't find a reasonable way of taking care of this.

Quote from: John-S
Eric,

I read through the long thread that had many wise people saying what not to do and that was to rush into buying something.

Phase does not actually change the plate mounts. When you want a back with another camera brand plate, they send you a completely "new" (meaning different) back that is the same digital back model and same or less actuations. If the back you bought is out of warranty, you'll have to pay quite a bit to have it 'switched".

So, yes, the only other option will be to find someone who wants to trade (or sell it and buy what is best for your needs).
Pages: [1]   Go Up