Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Linhof M679cs -- SOLD...SOLD..SOLD :))  (Read 5198 times)

davidpz

• David Preutz ~ Photography Worldwide
Linhof M679cs -- SOLD...SOLD..SOLD :))
« on: July 05, 2010, 01:31:58 pm »

This kit just is not being used enough as my work is now mostly location & I far prefer my Deardorffs  when outdoors so I have the following for sale. It is all in IMMACULATE and as new pristine condition, spending most its time in a purpose fitted, compartmentalised Underwater Kinetics case. In fact, it's hardly been used & when it was - only in the studio. All owned from new and purchased through Linhof UK.

1/         M679 CS body complete with standard bellows:
2/         1 pair of W/A bellows:
3/         1 pair of  flexshafts:
4/         Rapid Slide Changer with Linhof supplied ground glass & fresnel
5/         Acute Ground Glass (very bright with a split screen focus point as well):
6/         PhaseOne H fit adaptor plate:
7/         PhaseOne V fit adaptor plate:
8/         Magnifier Viewing/Focusing system:
9/         Compendium Lens Shade:
10/       The Linhof systainer box:
11/       Scheider Kreuznach 5.6/35 XL-102º MC in 4x recessed panel with all the knob & lever extension things & cable release extender (in Copal):
12/       Rodenstock Apo Sironar 5.6/70  in slightly recessed panel with cable release extender. (in Copal):
13/       Scheider Apo Digital 5.6/120 on flat panel (in Copal):
14/       1x Flat and 1x recessed lens panels.

For more info on the camera system go here  <http://www.linhofstudio.com/products/cameras/linhof/m679.html>
           and for the lenses go here                           <http://www.linhofstudio.com/products/lenses/dlens.html>

A purpose fitted Underwater Kinetics 1122 case (pullout handle & wheels). This has been custom fitted to house all the above, plus misc cables, compartments for *digital backs, chargers, batteries & accessories* - with space to spare(*not for sale). The case & the fitting out came to nearly £1000.00. This case will survive just about anything an airport baggage handler can throw at it &, being black, doesn't scream 'steal me I'm full of cameras'.

I would prefer to sell as one job lot. However, if I need to split, it goes like this:-
ALL camera kit as one complete set up & the lenses separately/individually - I will not split the camera & accessories.
Complete camera with all accessories as per listed above and the custom case would cost new approx £8600.00 EX taxes. I'm offering it at 35% off £5600.00 INC taxes which is less than you would be paying through a recognised dealer for the 2nd hand prices and you are safe in the knowledge it is all in perfect order with nothing having been dropped.
35mm lens retails at £1900.00  For sale at £1235.00
70mm lens retails at £1315.00  For sale at £855.00
120mm lens retails at £815.00  For sale at £530.00
Or, for the complete kit at roughly 40% off ~ £7600.00 inc all taxes
 ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 01:14:49 pm by davidpz »

cmko

Re: Linhof M679cs -- For Sale - complete outfit
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 08:15:00 am »

I am interested to purchase the lot , but not the lenses, as I have quite a few.
First, I like to see some photos of the equipment to determine the right price. Could you send me a few pictures please?
CM Ko

cmko

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 08:06:28 am »

Dear sir,
   I am interested on this sale, please let me know if the Phase one fitted H and V adapter can readily mount the H3D and CFV -39 digital backs on and shoot? Also, if the sale include the 3 lenses mention? Appreciate your early reply.
Dr. CM Ko

davidpz

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 03:08:39 am »

I am interested on this sale, please let me know if the Phase one fitted H and V adapter can readily mount the H3D and CFV -39 digital backs on and shoot? Also, if the sale include the 3 lenses mention? Appreciate your early reply.
Dr. CM Ko
[/quote]
I'm not quite sure what you're asking here. The V & H fit plates I have allow you to fit a V or H fit digital back, of any manufacture to the Linhof Rapid Slide Changer. So, if you're asking whether you can fit your digital backs to the Linhof & they are either H or V fit, the answer is yes.

Does the sale include the lenses - yes. I've given the option of buying the camera kit complete and either with or without the lenses.
The prices reflect this.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 01:56:32 pm by davidpz »

archivue

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 08:19:58 pm »

i've send you a message about the 70, did you received it ?

retintin

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 10:25:29 am »

Hello davidpz,
I haven't been here for a while. I saw your add 5 minutes ago. I'd be highly interested in buying the whole set with all lenses. Is it still available??? Please let me know: peter@tillessen.com.
Best
Peter

davidpz

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 01:59:51 pm »

i've send you a message about the 70, did you received it ?

I don't think I did. Would you like to re-send it.  Thanks   David

mudgey

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 02:19:00 am »

Did you sell this outfit?

davidpz

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 08:24:01 am »

Hi   No it's still for sale. If you'd like more detils or to see it, drop me a line. I'm based in SW London

archivue

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2011, 05:16:38 am »

are you selling the 70 itself ?

if, so, please contact me via email :

archivue(at)gmail.com

thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up