Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keywording and using "Keyword Set"  (Read 1290 times)

Ronny Nilsen

• The Quiet Landscape
Keywording and using "Keyword Set"
« on: July 04, 2010, 03:17:30 pm »

When I keyword my images in LR i find using Keyword Set very useful, I have preset for names of family members and locations I often visit etc.  to speed up the process of key-wording my images. The most annoying thing about the Keyword Set is that there is only possible to have 9 keywords in one set. I would have liked to have as many as I wanted, at least as much as fit on the screen, say 50+. Is there a way to trick LR into having more that the standard 9 in one set? As it is today I have 20+ sets that I have to continually switch between...

Ronny
Ronny A. Nilsen
www.ronnynilsen.com

john beardsworth

• My photography site
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 04:06:46 pm »

Quote from: Ronny Nilsen
When I keyword my images in LR i find using Keyword Set very useful, I have preset for names of family members and locations I often visit etc.  to speed up the process of key-wording my images. The most annoying thing about the Keyword Set is that there is only possible to have 9 keywords in one set. I would have liked to have as many as I wanted, at least as much as fit on the screen, say 50+. Is there a way to trick LR into having more that the standard 9 in one set? As it is today I have 20+ sets that I have to continually switch between...

Ronny
No, just use more than one set - or use metadata presets for places you visit often. The reason it's 9 is so you can use the Alt/Option key plus a number, but Adobe recognise there's demand to increase the number of items in sets.

John

Ronny Nilsen

• The Quiet Landscape
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 03:14:22 am »

Quote from: johnbeardy
No, just use more than one set - or use metadata presets for places you visit often. The reason it's 9 is so you can use the Alt/Option key plus a number, but Adobe recognise there's demand to increase the number of items in sets.

John

Thanks, hopefully a future release will allow for more keywords in a set then.

Ronny
Ronny A. Nilsen
www.ronnynilsen.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up