Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photo Workshop: Fall Color in Colorado's San Juan Mountains  (Read 1971 times)

bretedge

• Bret Edge Photography

Sept. 30 - Oct. 3, 2010
Tuition: $495/person (Register by Aug. 3, 2010 and receive a $25 discount!)
Ouray, Colorado

Register at http://www.moabphotoworkshops.com/#goto=workshop-calendar

Autumn in the San Juan mountains of southwestern Colorado is a magical time for nature photographers. Mountain peaks blanketed in the first snows of the season soaring above forests of golden aspens are enough to make anyone's jaw go slack. Just don't forget to press the shutter button!

Todd and I are leading this workshop that will involve plenty of time in the field making stunning photographs. The beauty of fall in the mountains is that in between sunrise and sunset, there are ample opportunities to wander around the forest photographing intimate compositions of the stunning aspen trees. This provides a rare opportunity to work on grand landscapes and intimate compositions all in one workshop.

We'll refine our compositional skills with images critique throughout the workshop. We ask that you bring several prints, or a laptop or thumb drive containing a few images for critique. Todd and I will offer our own thoughts on your images and we'll ask each of you to offer a thoughtful critique as well. We strongly feel that this is an incredibly valuable exercise and one of the best ways for us to grow as artists.

The workshop is limited to 12 participants working at any level. Registration is currently open on the Moab Photo Workshops website. This popular workshop is filling quickly. We recommend that you register soon to ensure your spot in the workshop. Todd and I look forward to seeing you in Ouray!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 12:55:34 pm by bretedge »
Pages: [1]   Go Up