Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible to get a higher viewfinder magnification with Hassy?  (Read 1818 times)

PaulSchneider

Hi guys,

after watching the first free episode of double exposure on Bravo I got inspired to try to use a focusing bellows with an integrated 4x loupe instead of the stock viewfinder of my loaner H3D-50.

I was amazed at the most gorgeous viewfinder view I've ever seen in my life. It was just beautiful.

I searched the Hasselblad website for a magnifier accessory but didn't find any.

Is there any way one can magnify the viewfinder image more than the stock viewfinder offering of the Hasselblad?

Regards

Paul

David Grover / Capture One

• Capture One
Is it possible to get a higher viewfinder magnification with Hassy?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 03:42:52 pm »

Quote from: PaulSchneider
Hi guys,

after watching the first free episode of double exposure on Bravo I got inspired to try to use a focusing bellows with an integrated 4x loupe instead of the stock viewfinder of my loaner H3D-50.

I was amazed at the most gorgeous viewfinder view I've ever seen in my life. It was just beautiful.

I searched the Hasselblad website for a magnifier accessory but didn't find any.

Is there any way one can magnify the viewfinder image more than the stock viewfinder offering of the Hasselblad?

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul,

Two options..

HVM viewfinder or H Angle Finder...

http://www.hasselblad.com/products/lenses-...ccessories.aspx

David
David Grover
Business Support and Development Manager

PaulSchneider

Is it possible to get a higher viewfinder magnification with Hassy?
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 04:07:22 pm »

Quote from: David Grover / Hasselblad
Hi Paul,

Two options..

HVM viewfinder or H Angle Finder...

http://www.hasselblad.com/products/lenses-...ccessories.aspx

David

Hey David,

thanks for answering. But as far as I can see the HVM viewfinder "only" has a magnification of 3.25 and for the H Angle Viewfinder I cannot find any more information.

Would it be possible to modify the eyepiece with say a 1.2 loupe?

Regards

Paul
Pages: [1]   Go Up