Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Updated inkjet printer list now available  (Read 1320 times)

neile

• http://www.danecreekfolios.com
Updated inkjet printer list now available
« on: June 20, 2010, 02:17:52 pm »

After a busy weekend of test prints I've finally got my inkjet paper list updated with all the details on the Red River paper samples. While I was at it I made a few other modifications as well. Here's what's changed:

• All of the Red River papers available in their sample pack are now included
  • The three new metallic papers on the market (Red River, LexJet, and Mitsubishi) are now included
  • Prices are updated for the papers that used to be on sale
  • Link added to the Museo MAX website
  • Papers we own but haven't tested due to a lack of printer profile are now on their own separate tab
The list now has data on 93 papers I've actually tested, and another 11 that will be tested once I get around to generating profiles for them.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 02:18:12 pm by neile »
Neil Enns
Dane Creek Folio Covers. Limited edition Tuscan Sun and Citron covers are now in stock!

MHMG

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 05:00:50 pm »

Quote from: neile
After a busy weekend of test prints I've finally got my inkjet paper list updated with all the details on the Red River paper samples. While I was at it I made a few other modifications as well. Here's what's changed:

• All of the Red River papers available in their sample pack are now included
  • The three new metallic papers on the market (Red River, LexJet, and Mitsubishi) are now included
  • Prices are updated for the papers that used to be on sale
  • Link added to the Museo MAX website
  • Papers we own but haven't tested due to a lack of printer profile are now on their own separate tab
The list now has data on 93 papers I've actually tested, and another 11 that will be tested once I get around to generating profiles for them.

Enjoy!

Neil,

Thanks, I know from first-hand experience how much effort goes into compiling a list such as yours!

Mark
http:/www.aardenburg-imaging.com
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 05:01:20 pm by MHMG »

Ronny Nilsen

• The Quiet Landscape
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 04:08:46 am »

Quote from: neile

Enjoy!

Thank you! Very useful to have when I want to try new papers.

Ronny
Ronny A. Nilsen
www.ronnynilsen.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up