Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Capture One Complete website  (Read 3976 times)

Baxter

• http://www.baxterbradford.com
Capture One Complete website
« on: June 18, 2010, 02:05:24 pm »

Not sure if many of you are aware of this new website.

captureonecomplete.com

The website offers a wide range of resources and facilities. Of particular note to all C1Pro users will be the wide range of free downloadable Styles and Process Recipes. I've just got them and immediately found some of them useful. For those considering upgrading to C1Pro, they offer a free 12 month Capture-U subscription to those buying the C1Pro licence from them.

UK and European readers will note that they are running Capture One training workshops too. These are being held at Joe Cornish's gallery in Northallerton. Joe is a wonderful landscape photographer who leads workshops in the UK and occasionally in the US. His details and images can be seen at joecornish.com. The gallery is a wonderful building, full of Joe's superb images.

To someone like me, who is just trying to really get started properly with C1Pro, having recently bought a Phase 645DF with P45+, the captureonecomplete website is somewhere I will check frequently. Time permitting in the summer, I shall endeavour to get on one of their C1Pro workshops too.

Baxter
baxterbradford.com
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 02:07:05 pm by Baxter »
Pages: [1]   Go Up