Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Software compatible with DTP94  (Read 3535 times)

Gandalf

Software compatible with DTP94
« on: June 17, 2010, 09:35:49 pm »

Besides Color Eyes Display, what software is available to use with a Xrite DTP94 colorimeter? The profiles I get from Optix XR (not the pro version) are lacking (big skips in colors, not LUT based). I heard good things about XR PRO back in the day, but I don't think it is supported by Xrite any longer.

annamaerz

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 09:39:49 am »

Quote from: Gandalf
Besides Color Eyes Display, what software is available to use with a Xrite DTP94 colorimeter? The profiles I get from Optix XR (not the pro version) are lacking (big skips in colors, not LUT based). I heard good things about XR PRO back in the day, but I don't think it is supported by Xrite any longer.

1) You can use SpectraViewII, as it shows up in the compatible instruments list.
2) I know, from the drop down list of selectable instruments, that you can use BasICColor Display 4.
3) ColorNavigator supports it also
and maybe there are more.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 11:20:21 am by annamaerz »

annamaerz

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 04:01:52 pm »

I forgot to mention Argyll !

WombatHorror

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 02:26:39 am »

Quote from: Gandalf

Do you have anything against CEDP? It's good.

iColor Display also works with it (insanely hard to get a hold of in the US though)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 02:28:06 am by LarryBaum »
Pages: [1]   Go Up