Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SpectraView & ColorMunki Gamma Loaders  (Read 3774 times)

walter.sk

SpectraView & ColorMunki Gamma Loaders
« on: June 17, 2010, 05:36:56 pm »

I've been using my new Munki to profile my NEC 3090 with the SpectraViewII software, on a Win7 64bit machine.  I also leave the Colormunki software as installed, since I will make some printer profiles with it.

I have been getting messages from the Colormunki software saying that the monitor lacked a Colormunki profile. Checking things out I found the Colormunki Tray shortcut in the Startup folder and deleted it, thinking that I don't need to access the Munki software that way.  I also saw a shortcut for Colormunki Gamma in the Startup folder, as well as my SpectraView Gamma Loader.

My assumption at this point is that I should delete the Colormunki Gamma from the Startup folder.  Am I correct?  Is there anything else that I should also disable in the Munki software?

Craig Lamson

• Craig Lamson Photo Homepage
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 08:24:27 pm »

Quote from: walter.sk
I've been using my new Munki to profile my NEC 3090 with the SpectraViewII software, on a Win7 64bit machine.  I also leave the Colormunki software as installed, since I will make some printer profiles with it.

I have been getting messages from the Colormunki software saying that the monitor lacked a Colormunki profile. Checking things out I found the Colormunki Tray shortcut in the Startup folder and deleted it, thinking that I don't need to access the Munki software that way.  I also saw a shortcut for Colormunki Gamma in the Startup folder, as well as my SpectraView Gamma Loader.

My assumption at this point is that I should delete the Colormunki Gamma from the Startup folder.  Am I correct?  Is there anything else that I should also disable in the Munki software?

I don't know if its correct but thats exactly what I did with my system..2690, munki, spectraviewII, win7-64
Craig Lamson Photo

walter.sk

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 08:44:49 pm »

Quote from: infocusinc
I don't know if its correct but thats exactly what I did with my system..2690, munki, spectraviewII, win7-64
Thanks for the reply.  I'll try deleting the Munki Gamma loader.  If worse comes to worse, I can always put it back.
Pages: [1]   Go Up