Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Identity Plate Below Image with More than One Image per Page?  (Read 1323 times)

mcmorrison

Hello,

I routinely print several prints per page and then cut them, say two 5.5 x 8.5 prints on 5.5 inches of 17" wide roll media. I then cut the print in half to get the two 5.5 x 8.5 prints.

I would like to print my identity plate (or a watermark) below each image, outside the image area in the border. So far, I have only been able to print the watermark in the center of each image—with no ability to move it, or an identity plate on the image, but not below it. This seems so straight-forward an action, I trust there is some way to do this that I am just missing. . . Does anyone know it?

I have just upgraded to LR3, and had hoped to find this functionality, but so far, no luck.

Many thanks,

Michael

NikoJorj

• http://nikojorj.free.fr/
Identity Plate Below Image with More than One Image per Page?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 07:52:21 am »

With the new watermarking in LR3, you can move it rather freely within the image (you can choose between 9 anchor points and then add some offset to it)... but you can't put it outside of the image as far as I've tried.
Nicolas from Grenoble
A small gallery

RikkFlohr

• Adobe, Inc. - Photography Products
    • Rikk Flohr's Website
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 03:22:40 pm »

First, import your Identity Plate into LR as if it were an image. You just need to make certain your ID Plate is a Tiff, PSD or JPEG. LR won't accept a PNG in as if it were an image.

I would then create a Custom Package (New In LR 3.0 Print Module)

Onto the full-sized page create a Cell for your image the size you want and drag your image into it.
Create a cell for your ID plate and drag it into it.

Duplicate for the second image and ID Plate.

Output

Good luck.

Rikk
Rikk Flohr
Quality Engineer Customer Advocate - Photography Products
Adobe

mcmorrison

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 12:51:40 pm »

Excellent, Thanks!

More complicated than it should be, but given what we have, it sounds like the best approach.

Thanks!

Michael

Quote from: RikkFlohr
First, import your Identity Plate into LR as if it were an image. You just need to make certain your ID Plate is a Tiff, PSD or JPEG. LR won't accept a PNG in as if it were an image.

I would then create a Custom Package (New In LR 3.0 Print Module)

Onto the full-sized page create a Cell for your image the size you want and drag your image into it.
Create a cell for your ID plate and drag it into it.

Duplicate for the second image and ID Plate.

Output

Good luck.

Rikk
Pages: [1]   Go Up