Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for someone with a wide format Epson in NYC  (Read 1063 times)

ckb

Looking for someone with a wide format Epson in NYC
« on: June 09, 2010, 03:02:28 pm »

I'm an artist and I need to make a few prints on a wider format Epson printer, or anything that can print on Epson's Ultra Premium presentation paper, matte.  Preferably at least 26" wide but I could manage 24" if I can't find wider. I am in New York City.  If anyone has such a machine, and they are willing for me to  pay them to make a few prints for me, or pay them for me to use it,  PLEASE contact me- browncarolk@yahoo.com.  I would be very grateful.  Thank you.

dgberg

• http://bergsprintstudio.com http://bergscustomfurniture.com
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 05:15:54 pm »

Quote from: ckb
I'm an artist and I need to make a few prints on a wider format Epson printer, or anything that can print on Epson's Ultra Premium presentation paper, matte.  Preferably at least 26" wide but I could manage 24" if I can't find wider. I am in New York City.  If anyone has such a machine, and they are willing for me to  pay them to make a few prints for me, or pay them for me to use it,  PLEASE contact me- browncarolk@yahoo.com.  I would be very grateful.  Thank you.
If you strike out in NYC give me a call. You could take a Saturday and come over to our Printmaking Studio just an hour from Allentown. Would be happy to help you out.
Regards
Dan Berg

ckb

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 05:30:17 pm »

Quote from: ckb
Thanks Doug, I might but hopefully, I'll solve my problem closer to home.
Carol
Pages: [1]   Go Up